2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest johnson293

It's in the club shop window at SJP! WILL THIS PLEASURE NEVER END?!

The sponsor isn't a horrible plastic patch; in fact, it doesn't seem stuck on at all. It seems part of the fabric print, like the stripes.

Then that at least is a major improvement over the last few home shirts.

So far no comment about the Gold members one. Is it worth to be a member of the 12th man club?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8193/goldmembert.png

I had high hopes when the two year puma deal was announced. Fuck me, how much of an arse have they made of the kits?

Who's next? I'd love Nike or maybe Umbro. Bet it's Admiral though.

I like it.

Undecided whether i want to part £50 for one season, and if i do, do i go for the gold badge or not?!?!?

And i'd have to get a name on the back because of that awful black patch :dontknow:

Guest neesy111

Worst home top since the 97-99 one.  Awful.

Also 3 home kits in 3 seasons is an absolute farce, especially for those with kids who want every kit.

I had high hopes when the two year puma deal was announced. Fuck me, how much of an arse have they made of the kits?

Lonsdale. O0

I like it.

Undecided whether i want to part £50 for one season, and if i do, do i go for the gold badge or not?!?!?

And i'd have to get a name on the back because of that awful black patch :dontknow:

Going to have to check out the gold patch in person. No doubt a bit of a one off but looks well odd in the pics.

Lonsdale. O0

Lonsdale, Slazenger or Donnay.

Guest neesy111

Also 3 home kits in 3 seasons is an absolute farce, especially for those with kids who want every kit.

Is it impossible to say no? ???

Ofcourse not, but kids like to have the latest football tops like I did when I was younger.  It just strikes me of clear profiteering by NUFC especially at a time when supporters and people's disposable income is shrinking.

Fact is, shirt sales of NUFC tops/merchandise have been declining since Ashley came, obviously they see bringing out more shirts as a way to reverse this.  I personally hope it totally flops.

If I had kids I'd probably want to get them one, it was one of the best things of my childhood getting a new kit. But three kits must be torture on parents like.

As for the kit I think its 100% better than this seasons but still undeniably shit, gonna look silky and sleek on Ben arfa when he's terrorising defenders :)

The back, btw:

http://i53.tinypic.com/jrsmc6.jpg

I like this kit, and have no issue with the back.  Even tho its been my biggest gay hissy fit about recent kits.

The long sleeved version is the best.

Ofcourse not, but kids like to have the latest football tops like I did when I was younger.  It just strikes me of clear profiteering by NUFC especially at a time when supporters and people's disposable income is shrinking.

Fact is, shirt sales of NUFC tops/merchandise have been declining since Ashley came, obviously they see bringing out more shirts as a way to reverse this.  I personally hope it totally flops.

Anything to back that 'fact' up?

Guest je85

Didn't buy this season's, won't buy the new one. Happy with my 2009/10 shirt and various other Adidas tops tbh.

Snap

It does look a bit better on the video like. Particularly the long sleeved version which as others have said kinda creates the outer stripe.

Where can you view the video?