Fat Freds interview on Talksport

ToonTastic

2) He only sold his shares in the club to Ashley because he was in hospital and powerless to resist.

7 June

On the 7 June 2007 Freddy Shepherd and Shepherd Offshore Services Ltd. agreed to sell their stake in Newcastle United and released a statement urging other shareholders to do the same.[3] It was announced that Shepherd would remain in the role of chairman

The guys a baffon, yeah he gave us some great times, but just look at the cost to the club in the long run.

Guest dogbeak
I didn’t know the guy at the time and Bobby already had an assistant plus he didn’t speak Geordie!

hahahaha he didn't speak goerdie! i can't wait for this useless fat, greedy, pointless, classless, shameless cunt's heart to fucking burst like a rotten grape!

He always says the board sack the manager not me who th F is the board anyways? His chornic brother and son? I just hate everything about that regim I am glad he is not involved with the club anymore.

You hated playing Champions League football?  :rolleyes:

He always says the board sack the manager not me who th F is the board anyways? His chornic brother and son? I just hate everything about that regim I am glad he is not involved with the club anymore.

you don't slag off someone when they win big at the bookies, you do when they lose big.

You hated playing Champions League football?  :rolleyes:

Well someone at the club hated Champions League football, thats why Bobby never got a penny to invest after finishing 3rd.

Guest neesy111

Well someone at the club hated Champions League football, thats why Bobby never got a penny to invest after finishing 3rd.

You need to actually rewind your head back to 2002/03 as Bobby said he was happy with that squad all that season and didn't want to sign any other players that season.

You need to actually rewind your head back to 2002/03 as Bobby said he was happy with that squad all that season and didn't want to sign any other players that season.

If he didn't want to sign anyone why did he sign Bowyer on a free?

Except Brett Emerton

Brett Emerton was 2001/02 when he was at Feyernoord IIRC ???

We was interested from then..  until the time he eventually signed for Blackburn.  So I wouldn't say SBR was genuinely happy with his squad that year.

Except Brett Emerton

Brett Emerton was 2001/02 when he was at Feyernoord IIRC ???

We was interested from then..  until the time he eventually signed for Blackburn.  So I wouldn't say SBR was genuinely happy with his squad that year.

No manager is ever happy with their squad all of them are constantly trying to improve their squads. Of course a rank amateur like Bobby might have been green enough to buck the trend, right Neesy? :rolleyes: