Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

The fucking irony of Nolan firmly putting Cabaye in the shade with a performance and winning goal.

You couldn't make it up. Actually, no, of course you could.

I wish we still had goal scoring midfielders.

Didnt pass us off the park as you suggest but are far better at playing the style of play that both teams played today. That's because Fat Sam has hand picked players like Nolan and Carroll whereas were trying to play the same way but with ben arfa, cabaye, cisse, ba who just are not suited to it.

The fucking irony of Nolan firmly putting Cabaye in the shade with a performance and winning goal.

You couldn't make it up. Actually, no, of course you could.

I wish we still had goal scoring midfielders.

Goals are over rated. [/newcastle-online]

Oh for fucking fuck's christing sake. This twat will now believe more, if that were even possible, that he is the best football manager that ever lived. The fucking hippo-headed fraud. I'm going to bed now in complete denial. :lol: Fucking Big Fat Lucky Sam. I would really dislike it immensely if his shit ideas made any sense at all. Nice finish by Nolan, like, ffffs, but that's what he is good at. Grrrr.

Ugly, but another manager who is a better coach than Pardew. Struggle to think of someone who is worse mind. Shame McLeish got sacked.

Thing about Daddydice is that although the football is limited it's well drilled.

Ugly, but another manager who is a better coach than Pardew. Struggle to think of someone who is worse mind. Shame McLeish got sacked.

yeah I don't think there is anything really between them as managers or coaches, pardew is lot more likeable though. hate the idea of that fat slob feeling smug after every return to sjp.

I've never seen a team waste as much time as they did yesterday mind.

Don't think we were out tacticked either, we just missed Tiote massively as Diame ran the show.

This. They were shit themselves and played exactly how we knew they would play. Also as poor as we were we had a goal wrongly disallowed and were denied a stone-wall penalty.

I've never seen a team waste as much time as they did yesterday mind.

Don't think we were out tacticked either, we just missed Tiote massively as Diame ran the show.

This. They were shit themselves and played exactly how we knew they would play. Also as poor as we were we had a goal wrongly disallowed and were denied a stone-wall penalty.

We also had 3 times as many shots on target as they did. Diame was a beast in midfield and Anita and Cabaye couldn't handle him whereas i think Tiote would.

Guest firetotheworks

They weren't the hoofers yesterday like. Their play was pretty basic, but it was effective and easily better (and easier on the eye) than ours.