Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

The piece of analysis that Hansen did last night on Rosicky 'defending' that free kick must surely have been the beginning of the end for him. Simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck anymore. Damning footage.

I'd rather him coming on than Arshavin/Rosicky. Arshavin and Rosicky will both be used centrally I think.

If this was the only move I'd be p*ssed but it won't be.

He was offered to us as a makeweight for Modric.  I wouldn't want him anywhere near Spurs and I'm surprised Wenger would be even slightly remotely interested in signing him.  I accept he is better than Rosicky though...... and probably Arshavin as well.

Who are spurs signing Jol? Journo's reckon you are getting 5 in.

5 in my foot. My guess is..

Parker

Bellamy

Cahill or Samba

I've heard Joe Cole's name too many times for comfort in the past couple of weeks as well.  Leandro is also being mentioned a lot but I think it's too close to the end of the window to get the thing done.  I know Broomfield has strongly recommended that we sign him but he did the same for Suarez last summer and Redknapp 'didn't think he was up to it'.

Parker's already completed apparently and will be announced tomorrow to let the media know Redknapp's been busy on the final day of the window............. sigh.

Guest kingdawson

Who are spurs signing Jol? Journo's reckon you are getting 5 in.

5 in my foot. My guess is..

Parker

Bellamy

Cahill or Samba

I've heard Joe Cole's name too many times for comfort in the past couple of weeks as well.  Leandro is also being mentioned a lot but I think it's too close to the end of the window to get the thing done.  I know Broomfield has strongly recommended that we sign him but he did the same for Suarez last summer and Redknapp 'didn't think he was up to it'.

Parker's already completed apparently and will be announced tomorrow to let the media know Redknapp's been busy on the final day of the window............. sigh.

Arry's done that with Ruiz this season too. He was obviously been recommended by a scout (or maybe even Levy himself). Levy then talks to his agents about a deal and informs Arry that a deal can be reached should he want him. Arry goes to watch a game and decides he doesn't want him (he scored in that game btw). IMO he was never going to say he wanted him even if he had scored 5 that night. Oh and how conveniant Jamie was in the sky sports studio and knew about 10 minutes after the game his dad doesn't want to pursue it.

Also a bid for Andre Santos according to Turkish media, know nothing about him. I LOVE GÖTZE!!!

Lemonparty is better.

Ash, who's saying you've bid for Gotze?

Young Guns Blog. He usually knows his stuff, not passing it off as his own info says there is talk of it.

I can't explain how highly I rate Götze, literally the closest we will ever get to having Messi.

Young Guns Blog. He usually knows his stuff, not passing it off as his own info says there is talk of it.

I can't explain how highly I rate Götze, literally the closest we will ever get to having Messi.

Hazard's better. ;)

Bit like Nasri...oh wait.

Hazard's better. ;)

He really isn't.

Bit like Nasri...oh wait.

Götze is miles better than Nasri, already.