Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lucho Gonzalez:

River Plate -> FC Porto for 6m

FC Porto -> Marseille for 24m

Marseille -> FC Porto for 3m

Porto :troll:

The title was worth it, especially considering that PSG will take it for the next 20 years. Cheers to Porto for their consistent robbery, though. I honestly would not deal with them if I was a top club.

bargain that like.....Arsenal should have went for him in the summer (as heavily rumoured).....it's not like they are following their age policy these days of signing up and coming youngsters anyway.

Offering round Le Toux too apparently. Why I'm not sure I thought he was good for you guys?

No fucking clue. Not good enough for PL but it seems very brave to rely on a newly drafted player, a lethargic potential talent (who hasnt shown enough in 2 years) and some random central american fella.

Offering round Le Toux too apparently. Why I'm not sure I thought he was good for you guys?

No fucking clue. Not good enough for PL but it seems very brave to rely on a newly drafted player, a lethargic potential talent (who hasnt shown enough in 2 years) and some random central american fella.

Welcome to the MLS.

Speaking of, saw that Kris Boyd went to the Timbers (Giggs?).

Just been confirmed on Swedish television (maybe official I don't know) that Marcus Olsson - brother of Martin Olsson - is signing for Blackburn.

Massive step up from the Swedish 2nd tier to the Premiership. I'd describe it as going from Conference to Premiership. Weird signing. But that's Blackburn for you I guess.

Isn't he pretty s***, even by Allsvenskan standards? Can't say I take much notice of teams outside of AIK, but he's hardly been setting the league alight anyway.

He is, yes. Got relegated with Halmstad and hasn't set Superettan alight this year. Can't believe he's going from playing Värnamo and Åtvidaberg to the top sides in the Premiership. Probably won't get a game.

Guest MrSundlofer

Lucho Gonzalez:

Some sites says Porto couldn't afford to pay what Marseille wanted so they agreed to pay 2M euro instead :lol:

He played his last game yesterday against Rennes and was the worst player on the pitch. Worth mention is he has wanted to leave the club for a while now.

Moyes added: "If there was any news, I would give it to you. You will need to wait until midnight on Tuesday and then we will let you know what is happening.

"I didn't like it when I was a player and I kept hearing there were other centre-halves coming in to take my position. I wouldn't talk about players at other clubs."

Take note 'arry.

Lucho Gonzalez:

Some sites says Porto couldn't afford to pay what Marseille wanted so they agreed to pay 2M euro instead :lol:

He played his last game yesterday against Rennes and was the worst player on the pitch. Worth mention is he has wanted to leave the club for a while now.

He's wanted to move since his house got done over by armed robbers last year. Fair enough like, even if OM haven't recouped as much as they could I'm sure I read over summer they'd respect his wishes afterall he's done pretty well for them.

Lucho Gonzalez:

Actually...

Marseille -> FC Porto for FREE

--

O argentino Lucho González assinou esta terça-feira contrato com o FC Porto, válido até 30 de Junho de 2014. Os Dragões adquiriram ao Marselha os direitos desportivos e 100 por cento dos direitos económicos do internacional argentino, a custo zero. A cláusula de rescisão foi estipulada em 10 milhões de euros.

Lucho González, que tem o registo de 111 jogos e 31 golos na Liga Portuguesa, entre 2005 e 2009, aquando da sua primeira passagem pelos Dragões, vai vestir a camisola número três.

http://www.fcporto.pt/Noticias/Futebol/noticiafutebol_futluchoregresso_310112_66591.asp

Guest Craig-NUFC

CSKA Moscow have signed some random dude I've never heard of from the Korean second division. Weird.

Pretty sure clubs see Asian footballers as instant upward pointing arrow on a merchandise sales chart. Corinthians have not long signed a Chinese guy and pretty much admitted he's only there as a marketing stunt.

Just found the article and the head of marketing for Corinthians advised to bring in "any old rubbish" from Asia to boost merch sales.

Should get yourself down to Copacabana beach Oldtype. Could wind up playing for a team in Rio.

CSKA Moscow have signed some random dude I've never heard of from the Korean second division. Weird.

Pretty sure clubs see Asian footballers as instant upward pointing arrow on a merchandise sales chart. Corinthians have not long signed a Chinese guy and pretty much admitted he's only there as a marketing stunt.

Just found the article and the head of marketing for Corinthians advised to bring in "any old rubbish" from Asia to boost merch sales.

Should get yourself down to Copacabana beach Oldtype. Could wind up playing for a team in Rio.

Well, Koreans certainly aren't going to be buying CSKA Moscow shirts anytime soon as long as they have Satan on their books.

Their manager says he's "amazed that he's not playing for the Korean national team." Well yes, that might have something to do with the fact that he's never played in our top flight. :lol:

EDIT: apparently been registered for their CL squad. Maybe he's actually uh... good?  :undecided: