Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

It's great how this amazing homegrown talent nuturing quota rule has actually managed to hinder any chance that home-grown players have, rather than help. Fantastic work by the boys in charge.

Yeah it's actually having the opposite effect. Should just get rid of it so the rich clubs can do what they fuck they want rather than hoovering up English players giving them daft contracts (Sturridge when he was with Chelsea, Moses, Sinclair...) just to fill their quotas, when they could be playing regularly elsewhere.

Rumours of Victor Moses on loan to Palace. Would be a good loan signing for most Prem clubs. (i.e.. US).

Like the Sinclair deal it would be an abomination if we weren't in for him if he's available for loan.

Rumours of Victor Moses on loan to Palace. Would be a good loan signing for most Prem clubs. (i.e.. US).

don't be silly that would involve doing as Pardew asked and going for a domestically trained player and Ashley can't have that

Mourinho confirms Willian will choose Chelsea over Spurs. :anguish:

Hazard, Mata, Moses, Schurrle, de Bruyne, Oscar, Willian + Marin (on loan already)

Fuck off Abramovic you disdainful cunt of man.

Bought for no reason other than too spite rivals and too help out his corrupt marra Kerimov IMO.

I'd say I hope he fails but it literally makes no difference.

Obviously I'm hoping it's because they're going to make a cash plus Mata bid for Rooney. I just can't see Mata in a Manchester United shirt though. I believe it when I see it, it was the same with Van Persie.

I'm trying to think of a formation where Kagawa and Mata could play in behind Van Persie. It would be absolutely devastating. Since none of our wingers are looking convincing something along the lines off this could work:

Mata        Kagawa        Welbeck

RVP

Just having a bit of fun thinking of that though.