Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wolves and QPR, along with previously Norwich and Blackburn, have enquired want Henri Lansbury, not been given a chance at Arsenal. Shame, OX and Miyaichi probably ahead of him at the moment too. Along with, somehow, Rosicky. Hope he makes a good go of wherever he is!

Guest icemanblue

Pretty sure they're all improvements on what they have now, like.

As long as they are showing ambition Joey should be happy.

Got a bit of a chip on your shoulder about this, eh? Why do you care? :lol:

Pretty sure they're all improvements on what they have now, like.

As long as they are showing ambition Joey should be happy.

Got a bit of a chip on your shoulder about this, eh? Why do you care? :lol:

He crushed my faith in some footballers not being money grabbing wankers  :weep:

I would have left NUFC too tbf. No way I'd want to work for these dickfucks.

If I didn't support us I would have left for more progressive sides, unlike Nolan and Barton who have left for one reason and it's nothing to do with the reason they were constantly moaning about.

QPR could've paid me the exact same money as NUFC and I still would've gone.

I can't see how there's any way you can unequivocally state that Joey only went for the money. He had plenty of other reasons too. And there's no way of truly knowing, given that everyone involved in the ordeal is a lying cunt.

I would have left NUFC too tbf. No way I'd want to work for these dickfucks.

Good to see all those with that attitude being fucked off out of the club with their overblown salaries in any case. Enrique's still the only one I'll miss and he's the only one who went to a decent club.

QPR could've paid me the exact same money as NUFC and I still would've gone.

I can't see how there's any way you can unequivocally state that Joey only went for the money. He had plenty of other reasons too. And there's no way of truly knowing, given that everyone involved in the ordeal is a lying cunt.

Because he was talking about ambition, then left to a club looking like a strong relegation candidate but for inflated money :dontknow:

Do you honestly believe long term QPR will be better than us while Barton is there?