Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

Levy confirms Luka is staying after meeting. Now that's over lets buy some fucking strikers.

Levy confirms Luka is staying after meeting. Now that's over lets buy some fucking strikers.

Honestly don't think that's the end of it tbh. If Levy wants to keep a player who doesn't want to play for Spurs then that's his business but it's not a situation that can go on for long. It's cutting off his nose to spite his face OR a clever negotiating move to get as much as possible when they relent and let him move on.

Dangerous games to be playing though. How long has he got left on his contract? 

Levy confirms Luka is staying after meeting. Now that's over lets buy some f***ing strikers.

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy last night insisted Dimitar Berbatov is going nowhere - as he promised "we're not a selling club".

Levy confirms Luka is staying after meeting. Now that's over lets buy some f***ing strikers.

Honestly don't think that's the end of it tbh. If Levy wants to keep a player who doesn't want to play for Spurs then that's his business but it's not a situation that can go on for long. It's cutting off his nose to spite his face OR a clever negotiating move to get as much as possible when they relent and let him move on.

Soon. But don't worry, because Levy has confirmed that he's going to get Modric to sign a new 10 year contract. Which means it'll definitely happen.

5 years

Signed 6 year contract last year £70k pw not £40k as SSN keep saying

5 years

Thought it was only 2 or 3 years. :thup:

In that case Levy can afford to call the shots safe in the knowledge Modric isn't walking away for nothing any time soon. Still don't think it's the wisest move in the world in keeping a player when the don't want to play for you though. The reaction of the fans will be interesting if he goes on strike, AWOL or his performances drop though. Might change Levy's mind a bit.

It'll be interesting to see how it develops. 

5 years

Thought it was only 2 or 3 years. :thup:

In that case Levy can afford to call the shots safe in the knowledge Modric isn't walking away for nothing any time soon. Still don't think it's the wisest move in the world in keeping a player when the don't want to play for you though. The reaction of the fans will be interesting if he goes on strike, AWOL or his performances drop though. Might change Levy's mind a bit.

It'll be interesting to see how it develops. 

There's no doubt in my mind that Modric wont go this season.  Similarly, I honestly believe he will go this time next year ......... assuming that we wont finish in the top 4 in the coming season. 

DuckerTheTimes James Ducker

Nasri is preparing to inform Wenger he wants to leave #AFC in knowledge that #MUFC have made a formal bid of about £20m

:lol:

Someone seen him practising in a mirror or something?

"Arsene... I don't know how to tell you this but... I mean.. not to be rude or anything.. and I know how much you've helped me.. but.. err.. ahem... I err...."

'Hi Arsene. :D'

Non, too appy.

'Hello Mr Wenger. :dave:'

Non, non. I no want how they say burn my bridge.

'Hello, may we speak? :neutral:'

Sacré bleu! Zis is just too difficult. I ask Cesc.