Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

You can't blame Cesc really. He just loved Barcelona. Loved them so much that he left on a free. Then cost them £30m+.

Love.

:smitten:

Oh, most people over here don't buy it, Cesc even admitted he knows a lot of the Barça fans haven't forgiven him leaving.

He's just coming because we are top of the food chain now, in the same way he left because back then we were s***, and he's leaving Arsenal because they're shit. But he's a great player, so I'll take him just for that.

You can't blame Cesc really. He just loved Barcelona. Loved them so much that he left on a free. Then cost them £30m+.

Love.

Oh, most people over here don't buy it, Cesc even admitted he knows a lot of the Barça fans haven't forgiven him leaving.

He's just coming because we are top of the food chain now, in the same way he left because back then we were s***, and he's leaving Arsenal because they're shit. But he's a great player, so I'll take him just for that.

... We're not shit...

Love.

... We're not shit...

you'll accept it in time

Love.

He's just coming because we are top of the food chain now, in the same way he left because back then we were s***, and he's leaving Arsenal because they're s***. But he's a great player, so I'll take him just for that.

... We're not s***...

No, you aren't in a general sense, but in the "big club" sense.

Love.

He's just coming because we are top of the food chain now, in the same way he left because back then we were s***, and he's leaving Arsenal because they're s***. But he's a great player, so I'll take him just for that.

... We're not s***...

Okay, I accept that.

Love.

... We're not s***...

:lol:

Love.

... We're not s***...

:lol:

I bet that post was made after he thought "Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha" was inappropriate.

And I don't really mean to disrespect Arsenal, I have said many times that of all the sides fighting it out for the PL title I'd rather them win it, but you have been on a slide and the Wenger project after the Incredibles era just hasn't worked out.

Bet they miss the incredibles

And I don't really mean to disrespect Arsenal, I have said many times that of all the sides fighting it out for the PL title I'd rather them win it, but you have been on a slide and the Wenger project after the Incredibles era just hasn't worked out.

THE INCREDIBLES  :mackems: Like it!

Invincibles mate :thup: