Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Wally_McFool

Whats with the love for Eboue that the Arsenal lot seem to have?

Is Arse's version of "Joey Barton" on twitter  ;D

TheRealEboue Emmanuel Eboue

Goodbye@cesc4official, we wud miss&remember u. you left in a dignifying way. not like some ppl are about to do. not 2 mention thier NAS name

I think Ramsey will win Young Player of the Year. Really think he's got the class to step up, now he's going to be getting a lot more game time with Fabregas leaving.

Although Wenger still needs to buy a centre half, left back, defensive midfielder, a striker and Eden Hazard. ;)

Unfortunately he'll be playing in the same team as Wilshere who is English and as thus he will not win the award. Looking cracking Satday mind, looks to have truely put his injury behind him.

Schalke have confirmed that they've received an email enquiring about Raul and Schalke will be talking to Raul about the move tonight.

No joke.

You didn't mention who it was from...

(Blackburn)

Schalke have confirmed that they've received an email enquiring about Raul and Schalke will be talking to Raul about the move tonight.

No joke.

Me and my drunken emails. :doh:

:D Aye, Blackburn.

Supposedly Schalke won't drive a hard bargain, but the stumbling block will be the £100k wages he's currently on.

No joke.

Me and my drunken emails. :doh:

:D Aye, Blackburn.

Supposedly Schalke won't drive a hard bargain, but the stumbling block will be the £100k wages he's currently on.

Bolton too from the looks of it:

Schalke gen.manager Horst Heldt has told Bild that Bolton have bid for Raul & would “meet w/Raul & his agent today to talk about it.” #bwfc

Niko Kranjcar about to sign for Sunderland apparently.

According to?

Niko Kranjcar. The Croatian midfielder, in route with the Tottenham, seems now to be a step from the Sunderland: "The Rome? Old story – these the declarations of its agent Adrian Aljai to ForzaRoma. info – C' was some contact with the May verse player for the Roma soccer team management, but nothing of more. We are about to close with the Sunderland, that it should have almost reached l' Agreement with the Tottenham. I believe that it is the best solution for Niko, seen that always it wanted to remain in Premier."