Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

£24m is great business.

Not when you have a manager that will most likely spend it on

A ) another kid

B) Scott Dann

C) All the above

besides i'm not too sure about that 24m figure.

You better quit hatin' child!

When it's all said and done Arsenal will still finish ahead of you ... again.

Don't call me a child you Adolf Hitler fanboy.

Besides you continuously hate on us yet we're probably going to finish ahead of you.....again. Pretty much makes your point invalid.

£24m is great business.

Not when you have a manager that will most likely spend it on

A ) another kid

B) Scott Dann

C) All the above

besides i'm not too sure about that 24m figure.

You better quit hatin' child!

When it's all said and done Arsenal will still finish ahead of you ... again.

Don't call me a child you Adolf Hitler fanboy.

Besides you continuously hate on us yet we're probably going to finish ahead of you.....again. Pretty much makes your point invalid.

:lol:

Um ... Adolf Hitler what?! Okay then ... pretty weird.

I don't continuously hate on Spurs by the way. Said Adebayor and Diarra would be great moves just recently. Also stated you guys will beat boh Liverpool and Arsenal in the upcoming games, which I got clowned for, but I will be proven right.

I'm just being honest! You are a major hater on anything Arsenal. I mean they're your biggest rivals so it's understandable in a way, but your just so petty. Don't feel so inferior dude!  :lol:

Unfortunately for you they will be better than you again this season too, sorry.

:aww:

Guest kingdawson

Oh and you saying Adebayor and Diarra will be good signings is not surprising at all. I've been on the site a long time and i can't think of one African footballer you don't rate. If they're Big, Strong and most importantly African you're all for it.

Oh and you saying Adebayor and Diarra will be good signings is not surprising at all. I've been on the site a long time and i can't think of one African footballer you don't rate. If they're Big, Strong and most importantly African you're all for it.

Not sure how rating Africans means he automatically rates Diarra?

Guest kingdawson

Not sure how rating Africans means he automatically rates Diarra?

Diarra is of African Heritage. He can claim to be French as much as he wants but he's African.

To know more about what i'm going about, i suggest you watch Benoit Ekotto's BBC interview a few weeks back.

Untrue! I hate Shola Ameobi's game, could strangle Yakubu, Utaka and Muntari all at once. Gyan is meh. I could go on ...

Dude stop bing so insecure. You want me to name some non Africans I like at Spurs? Okay. I really like Bale, and remember thinking it was ridiculous Tottenham came so close to giving up on him. Love Van der Vaart, like Kranjcar, even still think Bentley might be okay in the righ environment. Sandro? Fantastic. Huddleston, huge fan - but needs to lay off the cookies!

My biggest gripe with you regarding Tottenham, was the fact I thought Jenas was always absolutely awful, from what I remember. I am still quite comfortable with that assessment.

Tottenham are rgeat, but they're not Arsenal just yet, though. Sorry.

:coolsmiley:

Agree that KaKa's a Hitler fanboy who loves Africans like, it's quite clear really.

Your lack of respect for Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior is very offensive. You are clearly not someone who cannot be taken seriously. Shut your face.

Guest kingdawson

Agree that KaKa's a Hitler fanboy who loves Africans like, it's quite clear really.

Hitler tried to convince African Americans to turn on America and help the German army during the 2nd world war.

Your lack of respect for Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior is very offensive. You are clearly not someone who cannot be taken seriously. Shut your face.

He's just giving him a blowjob man, live and let live.

Guest johnson293

MirrorFootball MirrorFootball

by NUFCThreatLevel

BREAKING: Spurs have completed loan signing of Emmanuel Adebayor

2 minutes ago

MirrorFootball MirrorFootball

by NUFCThreatLevel

BREAKING: Spurs have completed loan signing of Emmanuel Adebayor

2 minutes ago

Argh! Fakin' Africans! Should have went for Santa Cruz!