Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Just watching Lukaku's press conference there. Really good to see how humble he is, talking about how he's still starstruck talking to the likes of Terry and Drogba. Can't wait to see how he does in the Premiership.

Unimaginably badly if the Gods be kind. O0

Hope does well. Same with Chelsea. Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool - not so much.

Hope Chelsea do well? Blimey, fair play to you.

Not much of a fan of them myself. :lol:

Just watching Lukaku's press conference there. Really good to see how humble he is, talking about how he's still starstruck talking to the likes of Terry and Drogba. Can't wait to see how he does in the Premiership.

Unimaginably badly if the Gods be kind. O0

Hope does well. Same with Chelsea. Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool - not so much.

Hope Chelsea do well? Blimey, fair play to you.

Not much of a fan of them myself. :lol:

Not a fan either. Dislike the other clubs more, for different reasons.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I pretty much hate every other club going since we got relegated and I realised most of them were cunts.

We're not Chelsea's rivals, so personally I'm happy to see one of the world's brightest prospects ply his trade in the Premiership. That's because I'm a fan of football in general though.

Same if Man Utd ended up buying Gotze. Couldn't care less as we'll never rival them while Ashley is in charge, but at least we get to watch a great player each week.

I really don't want anyone to do well.

It'd be easier if everyone just finished on zero points.

We'd be second and qualify for the CL every year, for starters.

Just bring back Big Ron and Dalian Aktinson. ;)

That goal against Wimbledon man, still one of the best I've ever seen.

I really don't want anyone to do well.

It'd be easier if everyone just finished on zero points.

We'd be second and qualify for the CL every year, for starters.

Just bring back Big Ron and Dalian Aktinson. ;)

That goal against Wimbledon man, still one of the best I've ever seen.

The best goal I've ever seen in the flesh.

I loved Big Ron's side. One of my favourite ever Villa games - and I'm old enough to remember title and european cup wins - was our first under Ron, away at Sheffield Wednesday, we played with such swagger.

Shame it all went to tit with him.

How's big Eck doing so far Brummie?

Alright.

It's a bit like watching a MON side without the endless crosses.

I quite like the bloke. To be entirely honest, apart from the top managers with top money, the rest of the PL managers - the likes of Bruce, Pardrew, Moyes, McLeish, McCarthy, Redknapp etc etc - are all much of a muchness.

Given the funding McLeish has this summer having spent 30m in January  (ie next to zero), I don't really think he'll do any better or any worse than the rest of the managers we could likely have got.

Alright.

I quite like the bloke. To be entirely honest, apart from the top managers with top money, the rest of the PL managers - the likes of Bruce, Pardrew, Moyes, McLeish, McCarthy, Redknapp etc etc - are all much of a muchness.

Given the funding McLeish has this summer having spent 30m in January  (ie next to zero), I don't really think he'll do any better or any worse than the rest of the managers we could likely have got.

Please delete Bruce from that group.

Guest Heneage

Blackpool enquired about Barry Bannan, apparently. Told to do one.

Rumours that we might try to move Jean II Makoun on. I hope they're not true.

How's he done? Can't say I've seen much of him in a Villa shirt.

McNallyMirror Brian McNally

Harry Redknapp not ruling out move for his old charge Joe Cole. Think he would fit in well at #Spurs and has known Harry since he was a kid.

Some good-ish news, at least. Maybe not thinking about it, with Liverpool doing a good thing getting rid.

Blackpool enquired about Barry Bannan, apparently. Told to do one.

Rumours that we might try to move Jean II Makoun on. I hope they're not true.

How's he done? Can't say I've seen much of him in a Villa shirt.

Did very well when used last season. Suffered a bit as did all the kids when we relied on them too much as we had that injury crisis, though.

He's a good player in the making. The goal from Albrighton at Fulham last season which Bannan set up was a beauty.

I think we're going to be relying on our kids a bit too much this season, though. Worries me.

Alright.

Yeah he seems like a really nice guy. From what I have seen of his footballing sides, I'd say he is no tactical genius but he can get the best out of players and knows the game inside-out.