Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I expect this is just gamesmanship from Wenger.

Or Cahill was a backup for Mertesaker and Samba signings incase anything went wrong? Personally would prefer Cahill over Samba.

why Sambas exactly what you need

Cahill is an all round better footballer, but as a third choice which I think Samba will be the better move I think he'd be happy with that. Problem is he's African, will Congo qualify?

I expect this is just gamesmanship from Wenger.

Or Cahill was a backup for Mertesaker and Samba signings incase anything went wrong? Personally would prefer Cahill over Samba.

why Sambas exactly what you need

Cahill is an all round better footballer, but as a third choice which I think Samba will be the better move I think he'd be happy with that. Problem is he's African, will Congo qualify?

Already out of qualifiying.

Doubt Samba would be happy as third choice, I doubt he would be third choice anyway, since when did Arsenal have a defence Samba couldn't walk into? :lol:

If both he and Mertesaker come in (which seems a real possibility), he wouldn't get ahead of Mertesaker or Vermaelen.

I really dislike gash, he is a fucking troll master the stupid jedward loving cocknose.

That has brought back some memories, I once spent the whole day at school calling a friend cocknose and he ran home and screamed "MY NOSE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A COCK"