Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I know people don't rate Jerome and Carlton Cole, but I swear I would go for one of those over Crouch. At least they would both cost a decent bit under £10 million. Bruce is funny.

JamesNursey James Nursey

Told #Stoke putting in a joint bid for Cameron Jerome and Liam Ridgewell of #bcfc #blues #bluesineurope. Tomorrow will be interesting!

Selling to a rival European competitor? Dicey...

If Jerome went to Stoke I think he'd do ok tbh. He'd simply be asked to put himself about for 90 minutes and finish any chances that came his way from long balls/throws into the box.

Put him upfront for Arsenal off finish their moves off and he'd sink without trace. 

How many CB's do Stoke need? Huth or Shawcross off tomorrow?

Ridgwell is a CB who has spent the last few years playing at LB, right up Stoke's street.

True. Looking at the numbers though they will have a LOT in defence.

Shawcross, Huth, Woodgate, Upson, Shotton, Higginbotham, Collins, Wilkinson and possibly Ridgewell.

So I imagine they will play

Huth-Woodgate-Shawcross-Ridgewell

Solid.

Shotton looks good, I'd like him get his chance to play every game.

He'll only start playing when they eventually bin Rory. No point have two throwers on at the same time when one can be replaced by a tall man.

i get the feeling tomorrow will be more hectic than normal deadline days - especially for newcastle, arsenal and qpr.

expect the weird and the wonderful.

We say that every year. Expect nowt from us man :razz:

Get the image of him wandering around the pitch looking completely lost, scratching his arse wondering what's going on, until he attempts to win the ball off someone and barges them out the way, shoots from 80 yards and lobs the keeper.