Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

As I said, I don't give much credit to Neymar transfer rumors since we have had 85847335 "deal in place" reports since the summer, but both Barcelona newspapers are saying that we have made a €10m payment to secure Neymar at an unknown date , Santos would have to pay €20m to cancel it.

Guest kingdawson

Chelsea in talks with Bolton regarding Gary Cahill. Still likely to play on Boxing Day.

Thank fuck. I want us to sign Samba not Cahill.

Don't Bolton have over 10 first team squad members with contracts running out soon?

Sounds like a massive rebuild is on the cards to me.

Don't Bolton have over 10 first team squad members with contracts running out soon?

Yeah, most of those are old/deadwood so the majority of them will presumably be released whether we get relegated or not.

Yeah, most of those are old/deadwood so the majority of them will presumably be released whether we get relegated or not.

How has Zat Knight been?

Does he still do that "look and point at something in the distance in order to appear authoritative" thing when he's a bit confused by the game unfolding around him?

NRC does that, too. NRC also has the added bonus of being the least technically adept footballer in the northern hemisphere.

How has Zat Knight been?

Does he still do that "look and point at something in the distance in order to appear authoritative" thing when he's a bit confused by the game unfolding around him?

NRC does that, too. NRC also has the added bonus of being the least technically adept footballer in the northern hemisphere.

don't be silly, thats Alan Smith