Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Liverpool bid £5m for Clichy, I know he's not been too good as of late but if you are paying £16m for Henderson you can pay a lot more than that!  :lol: :lol:

Liverpool bid £5m for Clichy, I know he's not been too good as of late but if you are paying £16m for Henderson you can pay a lot more than that!  :lol: :lol:

were I wenger I'd still think of accepting it or getting a price both parties can agree to

were I wenger I'd still think of accepting it or getting a price both parties can agree to

Double it and we'll talk, then offer £10m for Baines and hope I think.

Guest Heneage

You'd get no more than 8m.

Guest palnese

http://twitter.com/#!/A__Migliaccio

Samir Nasri and Arsenal FC regret to announce that they failed to agree contract terms due to irreconcilable differences.

My client would like to thank Arsenal fans for their support and hopes they understand that his motivations are not financially motivated.

Samir has not yet made a decision regarding where he will play in future but he hopes that it will enable him to further his progress...

to allow him to compete at the highest level befitting his talent. Thank you all. Arsenal FC have informed me that they will make their...

own statement early tomorrow morning. Thank you AM

That account is probably bullshit but big changes are going to come this summer, Arsene Wenger doesn't like big changes and come September that could be exactly what has happened with our squad. I'm actually worried if we lose, as expected, Bendtner, Arshavin, Denilson, Rosicky, Almunia. Possibly Clichy, Nasri, Cesc. The squad could look a lot different come September and I don't like the sound of that, it could be exactly what we need but I just don't know. I'm worried.

That account is probably bullshit but big changes are going to come this summer, Arsene Wenger doesn't like big changes and come September that could be exactly what has happened with our squad. I'm actually worried if we lose, as expected, Bendtner, Arshavin, Denilson, Rosicky, Almunia. Possibly Clichy, Nasri, Cesc. The squad could look a lot different come September and I don't like the sound of that, it could be exactly what we need but I just don't know. I'm worried.

Would it helped if I spooned you, hun?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/England-Under-21s-squad-worth-164million-but-absences-Jack-Wilshere-Andy-Carroll-Theo-Walcott-still-worry-boss-Stuart-Pearce-article745984.html

THE NEW GOLDEN GENERATION: WHAT PEARCE'S SQUAD WOULD COST

Keepers

Frankie Fielding Derby £1m

Alex McCarthy Reading £2m

Jason Steele Middlesbrough £1m

Defenders

Ryan Bertrand Chelsea £7m

Phil Jones Manchester United £16m

Michael Mancienne Hamburg £4m

Chris Smalling Manchester United £10m

James Tomkins West Ham £5m

Kyle Walker Tottenham £5m

Midfielders

Marc Albrighton Aston Villa £7m

Jack Cork Chelsea £5m

Tom Cleverley Manchester United £10m

Jordan Henderson Liverpool £20m

Henri Lansbury Arsenal £5m

Fabrice Muamba Bolton £5m

Jack Rodwell Everton £14m

Danny Rose Tottenham £5m

Scott Sinclair Swansea £7m

Strikers

Nathan Delfouneso Aston Villa £3m

Daniel Sturridge Chelsea £10m

Danny Welbeck Manchester United £12m

Connor Wickham Ipswich £10m

ESTIMATED WORTH £164m

Fucking bonkers.

Is it me or is this transfer window in general starting quite madly compared to usual? s*** loads going on already.

Yeah, maybe teams are finally learning they shouldn't f*** about and leave it until the last week.

No international tournament this summer either I suppose.

Wrong.. U21 European championship

Is it me or is this transfer window in general starting quite madly compared to usual? s*** loads going on already.

Yeah, maybe teams are finally learning they shouldn't f*** about and leave it until the last week.

No international tournament this summer either I suppose.

Wrong.. U21 European championship

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,76684.0.html

and

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72511.0.html

too.  :dave:

The funniest thing is...England are SHITE!

This is what I don't understand.  If England were dominating football at international level I could see why all these players cost so much, but they're average.  Million miles off the likes of Spain and Brazil.

If anything it's a negative thing on the English game.  These ridiculous prices are putting far too much pressure on young, inexperienced lads from day 1, and if they don't do the business from the off their confidence is shot and the press turn on them.

More English players should play abroad, it would do them the world of good.

This is what I don't understand.  If England were dominating football at international level I could see why all these players cost so much, but they're average.  Million miles off the likes of Spain and Brazil.

If anything it's a negative thing on the English game.  These ridiculous prices are putting far too much pressure on young, inexperienced lads from day 1, and if they don't do the business from the off their confidence is shot and the press turn on them.

Spot on.

This is what I don't understand.  If England were dominating football at international level I could see why all these players cost so much, but they're average.  Million miles off the likes of Spain and Brazil.

If anything it's a negative thing on the English game.  These ridiculous prices are putting far too much pressure on young, inexperienced lads from day 1, and if they don't do the business from the off their confidence is shot and the press turn on them.

Problem is foreign teams wouldn't pay their fees or wages, the odd player like Wilshere would attract the attention of a few but generally it wouldn't be worth it.