Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If they intend on playing him. Maybe ruin was strong but just thinking about Lukaku, De Bruyne etc and how they'v hardly featured for them. He's really good when i'v watched him like.

Both of them have rarely ever been in London. De Bruyne signed in Jan. 2012 and has spent the entirety of that time with Genk or Bremen. They will loan the guy out elsewhere and only bring him to Chelsea if he is developed into a good player by the other club. It's become the "Chelsea way".

Courtois has been a Chelsea player for two years and likely hasn't even wore their training gear.

Love how he doesn't want to go back to Chelsea next season. Atlético will have got a world-class player for 3 years, which is pretty much the average amount of time they can keep a player of his caliber if bought "for real".

Monaco are starting to piss me off, if it was a laugh at first but now....  :huff:

I know PSG was bad enough but this is actually somehow worse, how the hell are the likes of Lyon Lille and Marseille supposed to compete with 2 sugar daddy fueled clubs one of whom doesn't pay the crippling taxes they have to pay.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He was good, but those 'uncommon' mistakes are more regularly than someone who eats a lot of fruit and fibre in the morning.

Not sure about Valdes.... but Coentrao, James Rodriguez, Falcao and Moutinho all have the same agent... Jorge Mendes.

AS Mendes assemble :lol:

Good work if you can get it mind.

They're signing Carvalho too. Also Mendes.

Reina's been long past his best, imho. But would be safe bet, Ter Stegen is very young.

How much do you think it would cost to get both? Does ter Stegen get loaned out?

Reina plays the league and the CL, Ter Stegen plays the cup. Pinto gets more time to do his cornrows.

No idea about cost, but it's unlikely we'd be able to afford both given we should buy CBs.

Reina is an awful keeper, one of the most over rated keepers in the world. Valdes wasn't much but that would be a serious downgrade getting him in. Go for the young German, blood him and stick by him, its not like Barca even need a keeper often.

Reina on form is easily as good as Krul from a keeping perspective and has far better distribution.

He hasn't been on form as a keeper for at least 3 seasons, and 3 seasons isn't form, its now permanent level of ability. Or is Torres just still in bad form?

His distribution is good mind. I like it best when he picks the ball out of the back of the net after another massive fuck up and he manages to throw it to the centre circle with such ease. Dreamy stuff.