Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Benitez confirmed as Napoli boss. Ahh well.

Well he was never going to hang around once Pardew got the vote of confidence. Once it's clear that next season is going to go badly as well, we'll probably have to see who's available mid season.

I'm sure Benitez would've came here tbf, just we can't really compete with Napoli, PSG etc. But in isolation, it wouldn't have been unrealistic.

Napoli is a shithole, pretty sure he'd rather have managed us.

I'm sure Benitez would've came here tbf, just we can't really compete with Napoli, PSG etc. But in isolation, it wouldn't have been unrealistic.

That is true, but there are plenty of truly amazing places to live near Napoli.

Done this before but Naples is the scariest place I've ever been to. Been all over the shop but Naples is the only place I've ever felt genuinely scared like. 

I'd be gutted if Falcao doesn't come to England. Possibly the best striker in the world and he'd be absolutely perfect for this league.

Given that he won't be moving to us, I'll let him slide.

Better than watching him at Arab/Russia FC as there is no chance he'll go to Man Utd/Arsebags

Possibly, but it's seriously one of the biggest shit hole I've been too.

I lived in Naples

Done this before but Naples is the scariest place I've ever been to. Been all over the shop but Naples is the only place I've ever felt genuinely scared like. 

I lived there for a year recently, utter shithole.

I've been all over the world and rate Naples as the biggest dump.

The pizza is awesome though.

Possibly, but it's seriously one of the biggest s*** hole I've been too.

I'll try again.

Yes biggest shithole anywhere and I've been to 5 continents.

The scran is great though, although a bit tedious after a while. I was there for a year and couldn't wait to leave.