Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Personally what I'm hearing from people who watch French football Gervinho is a much better player than Nasri so if we get what we payed for Gervinho for Nasri that's an upgrade, some people are forgetting that Nasri had a good 6 months, that's all.

We obviously need another winger, another striker once we manage to offload Bendtner and another CM once we can fuck Denilson off to somewhere.

If Cesc goes we need to sign a big player who can play behind RvP that's the main worry.

Gervinho is nowhere near as good as Nasri was in the French League and neither is he better now. Whatever your hearing is bullshit. Gervinho however, is a good player but you cannot forget the adaptation to the league and the ACN will hit you harder than you think.

Nasri, Denilson and Cesc leaving would be terrible except if you actually get around £10million for Denilson which would make up the small amount you're getting for Nasri.

Personally what I'm hearing from people who watch French football Gervinho is a much better player than Nasri so if we get what we payed for Gervinho for Nasri that's an upgrade, some people are forgetting that Nasri had a good 6 months, that's all.

We obviously need another winger, another striker once we manage to offload Bendtner and another CM once we can fuck Denilson off to somewhere.

If Cesc goes we need to sign a big player who can play behind RvP that's the main worry.

Nasri is far more versatile though. I must admit I don't watch a great deal of French football, but Nasri is an outstanding player and to think Gervinho, a striker-cum-winger, is an upgrade on a guy who played an absolutely essential role in keeping you in the top 4 during the first half of last season is a little optimistic to say the least. As mentioned, Nasri also isn't going to be off to the ACN.

You'll be far better placed to deal with Fabregas leaving if Nasri stays.

You guys got it all wrong, he's fucking abysmal and I know that. What I meant was that Nasri is easily worth £30million in todays market so Nasri and Denilson together must go for £30million. Meaning Denilson is worth shit all and can go for free.

Thank you very much.

We obviously need another winger, another striker once we manage to offload Bendtner and another CM once we can f*** Denilson off to somewhere.

Nasri is far more versatile though. I must admit I don't watch a great deal of French football, but Nasri is an outstanding player and to think Gervinho, a striker-cum-winger, is an upgrade on a guy who played an absolutely essential role in keeping you in the top 4 during the first half of last season is a little optimistic to say the least. As mentioned, Nasri also isn't going to be off to the ACN.

You'll be far better placed to deal with Fabregas leaving if Nasri stays.

Nasri is proven in the premiership and he has just found his ways here. He was absolutely brilliant last season. To claim Gervinho is an upgrade is just mad...

Guest kingdawson

PSG "Big Bid" £13.5 million for Taarabt. Mad that. SSN.

We get 40% of any fee so hope this goes through.

Guest kingdawson

We obviously need another winger, another striker once we manage to offload Bendtner and another CM once we can f*** Denilson off to somewhere.

Gervinho better than Nasri? i'm afraid you're very wrong.

If so that's probably why it's so high. You sure you get 40%? Seems quite a lot for a sell-on.

Guest kingdawson

If so that's probably why it's so high. You sure you get 40%? Seems quite a lot for a sell-on.

Yep Taarabt said it himself around a week ago (think around the time he was linked to you lot). That's probably why we agreed to sell him for such a low fee.

Gash, will the signing of Gervinho spell the end for Walcott?

No. Walcott was great last season. I personally think next year we will see

RvP

Gervinho - Fabregas(fingers crossed) - Walcott

Which for me is stronger, Nasri is not all that amazing. He had a good 6 months playing in the Cesc position and then scored the odd goal to keep people interested. Gervinho seems a lot more direct than what Nasri is.

Guest kingdawson

Are you genuinly of the opinion that Gervinho is better than Nasri? i mean you're being serious?

I specifically remember you bigging up Nasri to extreme levels before....now he's "not all that amazing" and he "scored the odd goal to keep people interested". Sounds like sour grapes tbh.

as a wide forward Gervinho probably is better in the final third as he'll get you more end product, and arsenal do need more directness to their game. Nasri is better in the middle with his touch, movement and passing. If both Nasri and Fabregas leave though, it's going to be incredibly difficult to replace what they give the side.