Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wonder if that means they won't pursue Lua anymore?

Different positions thar innit?

They'll do well next season looking at the players they'll get in. That must be a sickener for Posh to lose him to Brighton though.

Wonder if that means they won't pursue Lua anymore?

Different positions thar innit?

They'll do well next season looking at the players they'll get in. That must be a sickener for Posh to lose him to Brighton though.

I thought he wanted prem football myself and also heard West Ham and Leicester bid for him so quite how he's turned up at Brighton I ain't sure

It's an ambitious signing by Brighton. They have a good manager in Poyet and play decent football.

Might be worth some money on them going up at 7/1.

I personally don't think they'll be anywhere near. Roland Bergkamp may catapult them to success though.  :colo:

@YoungGunsBlog - "So much for 'Fàbregas to go on strike'. Good to see him back early; there to welcome others back after summer break. #Class"

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2832545604_3cd9e7c279.jpg

Am I?

It's an ambitious signing by Brighton. They have a good manager in Poyet and play decent football.

Might be worth some money on them going up at 7/1.

I personally don't think they'll be anywhere near. Roland Bergkamp may catapult them to success though.  :colo:

Norwich did it this season with not a great squad. There's a lot to be said for momentum.

VI can you confirm this translation is correct?

Reporter: Are you relaxed/content at your club?

Cesc Fabregas: yes, yes, I’m very relaxed

R: [in Catalán] What about the market?

CF: What market?

R: the transfer market [not sure about this next part] Are you in it?

CF: Me? No, if something happens it’s because it has to; I believe that when a player is in the market, it’s because his club doesn’t want him, but I don’t have that problem so I’m calm.

R: Are you an optimist?

CF: Yes, I’m optimistic about everything, I don’t know what you’re referring to.

@YoungGunsBlog - "So much for 'Fàbregas to go on strike'. Good to see him back early; there to welcome others back after summer break. #Class"

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2832545604_3cd9e7c279.jpg

Am I?

Yes, but those are rather old quotes, from two weeks ago. They don't ask if he's relaxed at Arsenal, just in general.

And historically, Bilbao are a very big club, easily #3 in Spain. But they have slipped heavily since the Bosman ruling; it hurt them a lot due to their restrictive signing policy (everybody started signing a shitload foreigners while they stuck to overpriced Basques). I can see Llorente leaving, but I'm not sure he'd see Spurs as such a step-up without CL football.

VI can you confirm this translation is correct?

Reporter: Are you relaxed/content at your club?

Cesc Fabregas: yes, yes, I’m very relaxed

R: [in Catalán] What about the market?

CF: What market?

R: the transfer market [not sure about this next part] Are you in it?

CF: Me? No, if something happens it’s because it has to; I believe that when a player is in the market, it’s because his club doesn’t want him, but I don’t have that problem so I’m calm.

R: Are you an optimist?

CF: Yes, I’m optimistic about everything, I don’t know what you’re referring to.

Am I?

Yes, but those are rather old quotes, from two weeks ago. They don't ask if he's relaxed at Arsenal, just in general.

That gives me slight optimism and hope though.

I think Arsenal should sell him, he's had a poor season by his standards and his value isn't going to get any higher.

Same, if he isn't going to stay for the rest of his career and help them win more trophies then now is the time to sell.

I would agree but not whilst drastic changes are happening as they are.

He was injured last season, players do suffer after a World Cup season I hope he stays, just one more year.