Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Have to hand it to Fergie like, keeps on doing it, and has spent a similar amount of money to City & Liverpool the past few windows but a lot better imo. Of all the over-inflated prices for young English players recently, Jones to me looks the most worth it, Young is quality, De Gea is exactly what they needed, and Sneijder just finishes them off imo.

Have to hand it to Fergie like, keeps on doing it, and has spent a similar amount of money to City & Liverpool the past few windows but a lot better imo. Of all the over-inflated prices for young English players recently, Jones to me looks the most worth it, Young is quality, De Gea is exactly what they needed, and Sneijder just finishes them off imo.

Fucking sickening isn't it...

f***ing sickening isn't it...

Tbh I'd prefer Man Utd to win things out of all the so-called big clubs. Hate Wenger, hate Spurs & Chelsea, no love for City, and don't get me started on Liverpool...

Couldn't agree more.

Tbh I'd prefer Man Utd to win things out of all the so-called big clubs. Hate Wenger, hate Spurs & Chelsea, no love for City, and don't get me started on Liverpool...

Guest taps01

Have the bendnter rumours been posted anywhere?

If not, a journo has claimed we're interested.

Which journo?

Bendtner has been dissapointing at Arsenal. Haven't liked him during his time there.

Have a feeling he would be awesome at Newcastle though.

Just needs to play every week, and would benefit hugely from playing in a team that crosses the ball more often also.

Was tremendous on loan at Birmingham in the championship that one season.

agreed 100%

agreed 100%

i can understand some dislike towards wenger but surely the same must go towards ferguson. no like for either of them but i''d usually want the team who's playing the best football to win the trophies.