Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest taps01

I still think he's on a complete other level.

I agree word can't describe how pathetic he is.

He is a grown man ffs

Douglas tweet + Wilson tweet = Enrique could stay?

could stay as in,signs contract or leaves next season ?

Thinking the former, him seeing his contract out wouldn't be too unexpected really.

news that he'd stay to see out his contract would be a bit premature as theres still along time left in this window. my guess is that he's willing to enter negotiations if only to have a better atmosphere round the training ground.

Guest jonnyameobi

Yea totally agree mate, the blokes a total bell end. There's even someone using his name tonight to post utter shite about a takeover.

But if people really really don't wanna see what he's gotta say then stop clear of this thread, cos someone is always gonna re-post his stuff.

Seems pretty simple, you don't wanna read what's on twitter. Don't read this thread.

But thats the thing, people DO want to read twitter rumours, it's just tedious seiving through the mounds of s**** in this thread to get to the actual rumours that may contain some credibility. When I say credibility I mean rumours that are actual from an (apparantly) credible source, journalists, footballers, pundits, other sports persons etc. Not just some random kid with 20 followers trying to seek attention, or worse, a known bullshitter.

C**rris07 a know lier so it's pointless sharing his lies in the Football section of this forum, stick it in the "Some Vaguely Amusing Internet Jocularity" if people are that desperate to 'laugh at how wrong he is', because what he says has nowt to do with football.

Don't mean to sound like some thread nazi, but the last few pages just prove how much this is ruining what could be a half decent thread.

To clarify I don't think it would be news on Enrique as such. I just reckon the quotes from Pardew will be along the lines of 'We've had positive talks and the player is still considering our very goodTM offer. We are still hopeful.'.

To clarify I don't think it would be news on Enrique as such. I just reckon the quotes from Pardew will be along the lines of 'We've had positive talks and the player is still considering our very goodTM offer. We are still hopeful.'.

:thup:

Oh, and Wilson's tweet is worded as though there's something brewing right now, that might actually break tomorrow or soon (ie a transfer). What I think it really means is there's potentially something brewing and tomorrow will bring quotes that say so. That combined with the early days bit is what makes me think Enrique's contract.

Clever wording to get people talking? Who knows.

Guest taps01

Oh, and Wilson's tweet is worded as though there's something brewing right now, that might actually break tomorrow or soon (ie a transfer). What I really think it means is there's potentially something brewing and tomorrow will bring quotes that say so. That combined with the early days bit.

Clever wording to get people talking? Who knows.

Probably