Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

I thought Newcastle United had given up with Erding...

Nevertheless, the only reason Erding looks so concerned in the match is because he wants to stay in Paris. He, of course, knows that PSG is building a strong team with all those big transferts and he wants to be part of this adventure, which is clearly undestandable.

I think Paris could easily win the league this season, considering OM and Lyon hadn' t reinforce themselves yet.

Stop making stuff up in your head.....

Which means ... ?

mimi, Erding wasn't even a fixture in the first team last season!

PSG have since brought in numerous new attacking players, with more still to come apparently.

Why on earth would Erding still feel he would have a chance and want to stay?

IMOas soon as we give hi and his agent what they want he will be over at Newcastle in a flash. Whether or not we decide to give into their demands, or whether they choose to settle for less, is what it will come down to at the end of the day.

Can't see him genuinely looking to stay at PSG to fight for his place. PSG are like Man City now, he's got no chance. Especially coming off of a sub par season.

Are you really serious ?

Of course Erding wants to stay in Paris ! Even the commentators are repeating this since the beginning of the match...

PSG probably wants to get rid of him, if there are some good offers for him.

But PSG will play a lt of matches this season (europa league, cups, ...) and he'll be a good sub on the bench.

And did you even thought that it was Erding who didn't want to come in Newcastle ? Or maybe you're too confident !

Erding doesn't worth more than 7 million euros... If he wanted to join your team, with the offer you did, he'll normally already be a magpie!

mimi, my argument is that any claims of not wanting to come is more likely due to wages or agent fees from Newcastle.

Pardew has already stated that Erdinc's initial reaction to the move was very positive.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, who will be proved right on this one.

:aww:

Ok i undrestand and agree, but i was just saying that if there is an option for him to stay in PSG, he would probably take it (even he's not in the starting XI), which is stupid to my mind.

But even if he comes to nufc, i tink he'll be on th bench !

Of course i think Erding will leave, where i don't know.

I saw the last 35 minutes. He looked okay, but nowt special. At times, he looked a bit clumsy, in fact.

Besides, if a transfer was imminent, surely PSG wouldn't have put the deal at risk by playing him at all, let alone for a full 90 minutes.

Guest bimpy474

I saw the last 35 minutes. He looked okay, but nowt special. At times, he looked a bit clumsy, in fact.

Besides, if a transfer was imminent, surely PSG wouldn't have put the deal at risk by playing him at all, let alone for a full 90 minutes.

I was thinking exactly that as i watched it  :thup:

I was thinking exactly that as i watched it  :thup:

Playing him could on the other hand attract more suitors with a potential bidding war as a result..

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Erdinç update tomorrow in Sunday Sun: spoke to his agent, plus a few quotes from PSG (not the ones in L'Equipe!) #NUFC

7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:troll:

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Erdinç update tomorrow in Sunday Sun: spoke to his agent, plus a few quotes from PSG (not the ones in L'Equipe!) #NUFC

7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:troll:

Same every week then its a non event :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

he spoke to mimi?

Shhhhhh Vucky will go ape :D

I don't think she likes me.

The sadness will not go away

Guest bimpy474

A random passing cleavage will soon cheer you up......hmmmmm.........boobs......................... :fwap:

Guest mimifrench

he spoke to mimi?

Of course i like you !

You're one one of the only person who answer my question....  :pow:

Guest bimpy474

he spoke to mimi?