Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Please say that "I don't want Gomez" post is a joke. Please.

No. He's not worth 20 mio. Never ever.

He's better than the lot we've got here, though. No doubt about that. But not for 20 mio.

Regarding Gomez, I have no idea how he's done in the last few years. My last memory of him was 5 years ago when he was s****. Can anyone shed some light on his recent form? 39 goals last season I'm hearing?

Gomez has really been out of form the last few years or so. But right now he's picking it together again and is scoring for fun. Both on the national side and for club side as I'm aware of. But he's getting on in age. Is rather slow and I really don't want him here. I would rather want someone who has something to prove at this level to help drag this club up.

Mario Gómez

Papiss Cissé

Moussa Sow

Álvaro Negredo

Edinson Cavani

Are all players that scored around the same goals as Gamerio, yet none of them would be coming here.

There is Kenny Miller however.  :lol:

Gomez has really been out of form the last few years or so. But right now he's picking it together again and is scoring for fun. Both on the national side and for club side as I'm aware of. But he's getting on in age. Is rather slow and I really don't want him here. I would rather want someone who has something to prove at this level to help drag this club up.

He's 26 man. :lol:

The only reason that Mevlüt Erdinç is getting a mention is because PSG have signed Gamiero, no other reason at all just 2+2=Toon

no..... it's also because PSG have been a hunting ground for us in the past.

Regardless of whether he's worth £20m or whether you'll pay that much money, to say you wouldn't want him generally at Newcastle is lunacy.

Was probably a bit over the top reaction. Still, I don't think he's really suited to play in this very tough Barclays Premier League as he's more into looking after his hair than following the match.

I can't believe I'm reading this. :lol:

Anyway, Gomez is a great striker. He wont offer much to general play but he's a phemonenal goalscorer.

The Bayern fans that want rid of him are just spoilt cunts. That's just what Bayern are.

... Typical Germans ... :lol:

He's 26 man. :lol:

You sure? Seems like he's been around for ages...