New NUFC away strip

Guest bimpy474

Not that i'm planning to get either ameobis number printed, but what would the name be? You couldn't have 2 S. AMEOBI, surely?

Last season, Shola just had 'Ameobi', but Sammy had 'S. Ameobi'

Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw Sh. Ameobi and Sa. Ameobi.

Whats the craic with these tops then?  Keep hearing that if you used to get a 'Large' you'll need a 'Medium'.

Think I'm going to get the hideous Away top today.

I got a small and it's fucking huge on me, it's really long.

Whats the craic with these tops then?  Keep hearing that if you used to get a 'Large' you'll need a 'Medium'.

I got a small and it's f***ing huge on me, it's really long.

They're all really long. I had my home top taken up :lol:

You cant tell like

I don't think I've worn a small football shirt or t-shirt for at least 15 years, but I'm a small in this.  Don't know if they did the sizing after googling "Newcastle fans" and seeing a picture of Beefy.

Guest odahle88

So if I used a size L of last years Puma kit, I should go with M this time around?

And where is the cheapest place to buy it from, that excludes SportsDirect. Not only because of mikey, but since they dont deliver outside UK im unable to get it from their site like.

So if I used a size L of last years Puma kit, I should go with M this time around?

And where is the cheapest place to buy it from, that excludes SportsDirect. Not only because of mikey, but since they dont deliver outside UK im unable to get it from their site like.

play.com ?

I got mine in XL and it's rather sizeable

Think I'll get Shola 23 on again.

I'm actually thinking of getting Shola 23 on every single shirt I ever buy, regardless of which club/country it is, for the rest of my life.

:thup:

I got mine in XL and it's rather sizeable

Think I'll get Shola 23 on again.

I'm actually thinking of getting Shola 23 on every single shirt I ever buy, regardless of which club/country it is, for the rest of my life.

That's the spirit  :thup:

• 2 months later...
Guest johnson293

Just got this for my son's birthday next month, as he said he preferred the orange one to the home shirt. Its got his name and no. 8 on the back, as its his 8th birthday. I Get him one each season with appropriate age/number on it, so next year, he gets the number 9!!

Guest bimpy474

Got my 5 year old the all black 3rd shirt for his 6th birthday this coming December,  got Cabaye and 4 on it, should have put his own name on it but tough, i paid for it :D