London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

Agree with oldtype. I dont want anyone bar Shak on my side. Mike disappointed me and Nobody/Tooj is nowhere near my friend.

:lol: love it if we beat you, love it.

Anything can happen in football so.

Bronze medal showdown with Japan with exemption from national service on the line for the players though :scared:

Need more info. on this before I choose a side. Any medal will result in exemption for the Korean players? Same true for Japan?

Bronze medal showdown with Japan with exemption from national service on the line for the players though :scared:

Need more info. on this before I choose a side. Any medal will result in exemption for the Korean players? Same true for Japan?

Any medal results in exemption (from two years national service) for Korean players.

Japan has no national service.

Ah, ok. Was hoping both sides would be playing for that. Would be better than the gold medal game.

I'm trying to come up with a reason why I want one of these teams to win, but the fact of the matter is I just don't give a shit.

Ah, ok. Was hoping both sides would be playing for that. Would be better than the gold medal game.

I'm trying to come up with a reason why I want one of these teams to win, but the fact of the matter is I just don't give a shit.

You're a self-respecting human being. Of course you want Korea to win.

I'm trying to come up with a reason why I want one of these teams to win, but the fact of the matter is I just don't give a s***.

You're a self-respecting human being. Of course you want Korea to win.

Part of me does, but then it's a win for all of RTG.