Goal of the Season on the official site

Fugazi
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Great compilation, even with all the nonsense last season was, at times, utterly incredible.

Tiote the winner simply for the amazing moment. I dont think any of us will ever forget the pandemonium when it hit the back of the net. Best of all, from my seat, i could tell as soon as he hit it, that it was going in.

Second Ben Arfa v Everton.

Third Shola v Mackems. Carroll and Shola simply took them apart in that game.

Tiote, HBA, Barton. Raylor does have a really good eye for goal, other qualities may be lacking, but that open play strike, if it had have been from a better regarded player would have been lauded a lot more.

Tiote - the technique and for the moment.

King Arfa - Stunning. Ruined Everton the whole game and finished it off in style.

Raylor (Accrington) - if this had of been a premiership game people would have gone crackers.

Cheik Tiote's dramatic long-range volley which completed an amazing comeback in the 4-4 draw against Arsenal has been chosen as nufc.co.uk's Newcastle United Goal of the Season.

Hatem Ben Arfa's stunning strike on his full debut at Everton and Kevin Nolan's overhead kick which set the ball rolling in the famous 5-1 win over Sunderland came second and third respectively in the eyes of our judging panel.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110628/ivory-power-scoops-goal-of-the-season_2281670_2382907

Congratulations Cheik :aww: