The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Just found out that i had £100 on an account at nordicbet.com.

£50 on Newcastle and Stabæk

£50 on Ranheim, Sandefjord and Bodø/Glimt (Norwegian 1.div.)

£10 on Lillestrøm, Fredrikstad and Sarpsborg 08.

Ridiculous odds on Rosenborg against some Czech c***s (5.50), had to go balls deep in on that given how it's a must win for Rosenborg. £120 @ 5.50 pays £660 :fwap:

How did the first leg end?

Rosenborg lost 1-0 at home.

Ridiculous odds on Rosenborg against some Czech c***s (5.50), had to go balls deep in on that given how it's a must win for Rosenborg. £120 @ 5.50 pays £660 :fwap:

How did the first leg end?

Rosenborg lost 1-0 at home.

Ok, must win game indeed then.

I wouldn't put to much money on them. They've been shite all season.

Nar, they've been average Norwegian level + bad luck. Still easily (on paper) better than all other Norwegian teams, bar perhaps Molde and Vålerenga. Getting a few good players in this window as well apparently.

I wouldn't put to much money on them. They've been s**** all season.

Nar, they've been average Norwegian level + bad luck. Still easily (on paper) better than all other Norwegian teams, bar perhaps Molde and Vålerenga. Getting a few good players in this window as well apparently.

Being the best team on the paper haven't helped you so far this season, and they new players will not help you tonight...

I wouldn't put to much money on them. They've been s**** all season.

Being the best team on the paper haven't helped you so far this season, and they new players will not help you tonight...

European form isn't the same as league form, I'm in general not very optimistic but given that one goal is all that's needed to make it interesting again, I'd not bet against it. Especially not given Rosenborg's general performances in Europe regardless of how shit they've done in the league in the past.

I can live with the money loss, what I can't live with is the shame. Fucking Czech cuntbag fucking no-names. :angry: Now we have to play an Europa League qualifier against what'll probably be good opponents, fucking hell.  :harry:

I can live with the money loss, what I can't live with is the shame. Fucking Czech cuntbag fucking no-names. :angry: Now we have to play an Europa League qualifier against what'll probably be good opponents, fucking hell.  :harry:

They won the Czech league tbf. :lol:

Do you not think there was a reason you were 4/1?