The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

£5 on Leicester, Forest, Brighton & Burnley pays about £60. Or at least it should have until Darius fucking Vassell messed it up  :angry:

Didn't even realise Leicester were early KO otherwise I wouldn't have done them.

First day of the season and my bet's gonna be dead before 3pm.  God I've missed betting.

55 minutes in at 0-0 and you reckoned your bet was down?

And I thought I was pessimistic about betting.

£3

Leicester - (hold on ya fuckers, didnt realise early kick off either)

Brighton

Forest

Reading

Huddersield

£68

£1

Leicester

Brighton

Burnley

Birmingham

Charlton

McDons

Preston

Sheff W

Northampton

£484

Guest Roger Kint

Didn't even realise Leicester were early KO otherwise I wouldn't have done them.

First day of the season and my bet's gonna be dead before 3pm.  God I've missed betting.

I didnt either til it popped up in the live betting bit. I usually avoid the first game of the day cos i hate my bet being flat before 3pm

Its certainly lack of match practise which made none of us realise Leicester was early, glad they won though. 2 of the aways in my big one are winning, but two of the home ones are fucking it

One of mine is as good as lost, the other I've got 2 teams drawing and 1 winning at the moment and 1 late kick off so still a chance with that one. No doubt the two teams that are drawing will now go behind.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone vaguely close to winning?

Had three 2nds on the horses today, that was as vaguely close to winning as im going to get

One of mine is as good as lost, the other I've got 2 teams drawing and 1 winning at the moment and 1 late kick off so still a chance with that one. No doubt the two teams that are drawing will now go behind.

Not far behind you mate, Preston 2 down. :lol: