The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£60 on Man City -2 @ 3,25.

Do you ever lose?

:thup:

Man City -1 is 11/10.  :kasper:

Everyone jumping on this?

Where's the smart money tomorrow night? Man City vs Swansea.

Man City will be poor odds to win. I fancy City to win to nil. Should be slightly better as I certainly cant see Swansea scoring.

First bet of the season, man shitty to win to nil, £50.

:thup:

Good stuff.

Don't you all fucking jinx it!!! As posted a couple of days ago I got it at 7's thanks to an error from Victor Chandler. Howay Man City.

How much did you win?!

Guest Rey Mysterio

Returned £400 Neil, they would only allow a max stake of £50.00. I was dreading Routledge throwing a spanner in the works....

Returned £400 Neil, they would only allow a max stake of £50.00. I was dreading Routledge throwing a spanner in the works....

Unbelievable blooper that like. Must've been someone typing the wrong odds by accident and very quickly changing it. Enjoy the winnings!

Haha so was I, was sure he was going to run into the box and get a penalty.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Unbelievable blooper that like. Must've been someone typing the wrong odds by accident and very quickly changing it. Enjoy the winnings!

Aye they literally changed it within a couple of minutes of my stake going on, didn't get chance to tell all my mates.