The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

David, I'm not sure what it is, but when both of us bet, I always seem to lose.

I seem to remember you hadn't bet much in the first couple of weeks this year, and I've been doing really well.

You place some fair size bets this weekend, and it's been a stinker for me. :lol:

David, I'm not sure what it is, but when both of us bet, I always seem to lose.

I seem to remember you hadn't bet much in the first couple of weeks this year, and I've been doing really well.

You place some fair size bets this weekend, and it's been a stinker for me. :lol:

Oh, just prepare for February then when I'll be fully back. :lol:

Remember, I'm still on a betting hiatus at the moment and only play with money that I've generated in January without putting anything into my account and only place money on very few games, having skipped many games already this month.

f***ing Juventus :(

Blame neil  :razz:

For whatever reason, Serie A has been the kindest league for me betting wise recently. Milan, Udinese and Juve are doing the business.

I had Celtic, PSG, Olympiakos -1, Benfica -1, Porto -1, Galatasaray, Real Madrid, Juventus and Barca -1.

11/4 some places

Where's that, Jamie?

In fact, can anyone find odds of better than 2/1 for Man City to qualify from the CC Semi-final?

11/5 on bet365 :pow:

Thanks JH.

I put £500 on Liverpool to qualify before the first leg. Returns £1190.

Going to whack £228 on City to hedge it. £1 profit or £462. Don't like supporting Liverpool, and I still think they'll qualify, but just in case Man City blow Wigan away their odds might shorten.

Money on Real Madrid to qualify for the next round of the Cup and money on them to win tonight. I know, I'm getting quite obsessed with them winning an El Clasico finally again but, it has to happen surely....

Why does it have to happen?

Setting myself up for a fall, but they're just not as good as Barca.

Money on Real Madrid to qualify for the next round of the Cup and money on them to win tonight. I know, I'm getting quite obsessed with them winning an El Clasico finally again but, it has to happen surely....

Why does it have to happen?

Setting myself up for a fall, but they're just not as good as Barca.

That's why I was saying I was becoming a bit obsessed.

We are nearly 3/1 on Skybet this weekend. That's some cracking value, given we're on a good run and on a high from the Cisse signing.

Edit: DNB on us at the weekend - £10 returns £26!

Seen that. Temped, but still. Fulham Away with Ameobi at the top :rose: