The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Just pick eight bets and the option should be there on most betting sites I assume. Then pick a stake that'll go down on every single, double, treble and so on. It's a hundred and something different bets. I just put a few pence on each possible outcome. If, like yesterday, 2 or 3 results come in, I got 41 quid out of a 12 quid total stake.

Scores. Hence the ridiculous potential win of £15m if all eight came in yesterday. :lol: I may have got that wrong, though. That might be if you put, like, £1 on each outcome. If every one comes in, a total stake of £6 (5p on each outcome iirc?) gets me about £300k tonight. :yao:

18€ on Hoffenheim to win 3-0. Returns 415€.

Any reason behind that? I was going to have them on my treble tonight instead of Southport but decided against it. I know Mainz aren't exactly the best side ever and are in pretty poor form, but Hoffenheim's form in the Bundesliga is shocking. They've only won 2 in the last 15.

:thup: I'll have a play around, no doubt i've just discovered a new way to lose my money though so i'll thank you beforehand :lol:

:lol: I've already withdrawn 30 of my 40 winnings. I know I'll just throw it away on too many of these. Limiting it to one today and one tomorrow to see how they go.

OK, yes now I've looked at it they're bound to lose, but what's with the odds of Southport vs Grimsby? I know the latter have been in good form but so have Southport, they're higher in the league, they're at home with a good home record and Grimsby have a hardly impressive away record.

OK, yes now I've looked at it they're bound to lose, but what's with the odds of Southport vs Grimsby? I know the latter have been in good form but so have Southport, they're higher in the league, they're at home with a good home record and Grimsby have a hardly impressive away record.

Dunno, I've gone for Southport in my treble though, the odds just seem daft.

Maybe David knows something we all don't - 1-0 to The Hoff already.

Oh interesting. After looking at form, I thought I'd put that down as a draw. Looks like I picked 2-1 Hoffenheim. Fingers crossed. Be a pleasing start!

Probably won't really go for it today. Some bets in the Bundesliga, maybe some live bets. Won't touch the FA Cup too much.

5€ on

Chelsea - Birmingham draw

Sunderland - Arsenal draw

Leverkusen - Augsburg draw

Hertha - Dortmund draw

Hertha - Dortmund 1-3

Hamburg - Bremen 2-1

Leverkusen - Augsburg 0-1

Kaiserslautern - Gladbach 0-3

5€ on the accy, 5€ on the treples, 5€ on the doubles. Accy returns 241K...

On form, Gladbach to beat Kaiserslauten @2.5 has to be the bet of the day. And Gladbach love to score 3; I'm going for 0-3 and 1-3:

"Lautern are winless in 11 BL games (seven draws, four defeats) - currently the longest run of its kind in the top flight. Their last win came over four months ago when they beat Freiburg 1-0.

Borussia have only lost one of their last 11 BL games (eight wins, two draws) and are unbeaten in their last five (four wins)."