Getafe Sevilla Draw

Chelsea Barca both to score

Trixie

Arsenal to win to nil

Sevilla Getafe draw

Double

Hadnt realised id bet for the Getafe game to be a draw both times but hey ho

Expect Sevilla and Wigan both to win

No idea, probably Getafe, only reason being the odds were evens (when I first looked) for either team to win so Getafe being at home would of swayed it. I might add I know next to nothing about La liga outside of Barca and Real, so my opinion is usually based on the odds/league table :D

Good to get my name up in lights at least and enjoy the recognition I have richly deserved for many a year.

I'll keep it up for the time being. If I win within my next 3 bets, it's getting changed to Wormy's thread.

Won't have the time tomorrow (because I'll be at the Arrogance Arena) so decided to place the bets today.

10€ on

Real (TUE)

Chelsea (WED)

Barca - Real draw (SAT)

30€ on

Real Madrid (to qualify for the CL Final)

Chelsea (to qualify for the CL Final)

20€ on

Arsenal (MON)

Real (TUE)

Chelsea (WED)

NUFC (SAT)

10€ on

Bayern - Real 1-1

Chelsea - Barca 3-1

And, this is the bet that will bring it all back - including a profit...

600€ on Real Madrid to qualify for the Champions League final.

Eh, and please, Mr. Mourinho, do it.

10/1 on Wigan is an outrageously good price for a team that won at Anfield and then was robbed at the Bridge. They're 9/1 DNB too.

Have an accumulator of Slovan Liberec, Aarhus, Elfsborg, Helsingborg and Norrkoping.

RVP to score 2 or more 9/4

Arsenal to score in both halves & Sevilla to win 7/2

Walcott & Negrado Anytime Scorer Double 4/1

Arsenal to win 3-1. 10/1

10/1 on Wigan is an outrageously good price for a team that won at Anfield and then was robbed at the Bridge. They're 9/1 DNB too.

Regretting my low stake of just £1.50, now (on win, not DNB). Still a while to go I guess.

Love bet365 doing in-play betting on Reserve games. :lol. Had £200 on Man Utd or draw @ 6/4 when we were 2-0 up to add to backing them outright @ 4/7 before kick off.

Think Rey Mysterio ended up about £1k up from similar bets too. It's the way forward!

Literally placed the bet about two minutes before we scored to make it 3-0, was fuming. :lol: There was some great value to be had on the game for those that were able to watch it.