The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Yeah, sorry Dinho. Often something is a bit unlucky but I'm afraid this was always going to happen to you sooner or later. :lol:

I know, mate. I've always been a risk taker in life...... so meh, there you go.

Feels like shit, it really does. 400+ profits from my previous 4 days have been wiped out plus few hundreds of my own.

Never mind, there's always next week! :lol:

don't do anything silly. don't chase your losses. don't hurt yourself. just sleep it off.

Aye, definitely don't get yourself in any more trouble. The end of the season is so unpredictable that it's probably better to just stay well away for the time being.

Fucking hell man Dinho you plum.

Stop betting like this or you'll be bankrupt in a month.

Yeah, I think I'll stick to accumulators from now on.  :blackeye:

Although, I still intend on betting quite heavy for Bayern to lift the CL.... probably couple of hundreds.

Dinho lad, don't bet your savings man. :(

I won't, mate. Clearly I needed to learn this lesson to make me wiser of my choices in the future. As I mentioned before, I've always been a risk taker in a lot of things in my life........ so regrets don't usually last with me for long. I certainly hope this one will go away anyway, because right now I don't feel in a great state of mind.

Dinho lad, don't bet your savings man. :(

I won't, mate. Clearly I needed to learn this lesson to make me wiser of my choices in the future. As I mentioned before, I've always been a risk taker in a lot of things in my life........ so regrets don't usually last with me for long. I certainly hope this one will go away anyway, because right now I don't feel in a great state of mind.

You've been lucky over the past couple of weeks.

I went through a phase hoying £100 on a game, and when you win, it pays off. Losing that though and your sitting trying to make that back, vicious cycle.

www.gambleaware.co.uk

x

Putting down £700 to get back £175 is always going to be massively stacked in the favour of the bookies. It's a stingy return considering how much you risked.

If you can afford this...no probs. But if you're waxing savings...please, chill a little. I hate seeing people lose cash.

I'm partly to blame for showing you that crazy accumulator :embarrassed:

You're not to blame one bit, no one is apart from me, man. It's all my fault and I have no problem handling that. As I said, risk taker, gambler, no regreter! (Yes, I'm regretful now, but hopefully I will look back to this and simply "meh" in the future.)

I put that silly money down because Roma looked a bit tired and devoid of ideas..... oh bloody well.

I'm gonna call gambleaware hotline first thing tomorrow morning (I'd probably put a bet first knowing me!), feeling like right shit. I can't not say that I've been thinking about betting pretty much none-stop since Wednesday. First thing when I wake.... it comes to my mind! (I'm sure it will happen tomorrow.)  Sigh.