The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Id put to win. Easily go to extra time, when away goals come into play.

Im not going to btw just if I grew a pair. I literally never win. Solid stream of 5 deposits in my account

They've won 57% of games at home in the league, lost just 1 game (Nott'm Forest 1-2)

They beat Blackpool 3-0 at home.

Last league match, they beat the champions (Reading) 2-0; before that, 5 draws in their last 8 home games.

Blackpool have lost 34% of their away games, including 3 of their last 6 by the same scoreline (1-3).

They've lost by at least 2 goals in all of their away fixtures against the teams that finished above them in the league, bar a 2-2 draw at St Mary's.

I've got a £10 free bet to be placed on the Europa League final tonight, can only be placed on a correct score , Any tips ?

Having watched Bilbao in most of their games I reckon they will win, can't back it up with stats or anything, just have a feeling they will do it. I am led to believe Atletico are a very decent side at the moment though and obviously they have Falcao. I would be very surprised if there aren't quite a few goals in this game, >2.5 goals. Some of the best forwards about in both teams.

I should add that I have mostly watched Bilbao in the uefa cup, their league form has been poor and whenever I have watched them in the league they have been pretty poor.

Guest je85

They've won 57% of games at home in the league, lost just 1 game (Nott'm Forest 1-2)

Last league match, they beat the champions (Reading) 2-0; before that, 5 draws in their last 8 home games.

Blackpool have lost 34% of their away games, including 3 of their last 6 by the same scoreline (1-3).

They've lost by at least 2 goals in all of their away fixtures against the teams that finished above them in the league, bar a 2-2 draw at St Mary's.

But if we turn to page 43 in our football cliche hand book it clearly states for play-offs, cup games and some derbies "the form book goes out of the window"

I've got a £10 free bet to be placed on the Europa League final tonight, can only be placed on a correct score , Any tips ?

2-2.

I want to put this on and whenever I don't put money on bets I really want to back they ALWAYS come through. Easy money.

Thank you Stu. :aww: Perfectly set up for me to waste £20 on Brum to qualify.

£1 on

Birmingham

Rubin Kazan

and Draw in Europa League Final

...retutns £13

£1 on

draws between Birmigham & Blackpool and Europa League Final

Dynamo Moscow

..returns £33

Wanted to make an accy with a series of matches having at least 1 goal scored per game.

What option is this in asian handicaps? 0.5 goals per game or 1.5 ?

Darn, betvictor don't do that option :(

Any recommendations on what to lump some money on? I'm torn between the games at the weekend. There's just too many factors to take into account where I can say with confidence team x will win, etc