The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Certainly was, bit of a strange half - Mexico looked the more fluid of the teams and more comfortable on the surface but, as you'd expect, Brazil had more of the possession - just looked short of ideas/execution

PS: NBA tonight, I'm going with

Over 179.5 points

Boston +2

Single on the points, small stakes double.

:thup: Followed you on this. Close in the end like, didn't realise they'd pay out on total points bets if it went to overtime.

PS: NBA tonight, I'm going with

Over 179.5 points

Boston +2

Single on the points, small stakes double.

:thup: Followed you on this. Close in the end like, didn't realise they'd pay out on total points bets if it went to overtime.

Wade hit the rim (2pts) with the final shot of regular time, points were 178 at the time :lol:

Choc'a'moca saves me! Had 6 horses on, 4 losses. Then that bad boy comes in at 9/2, after I'd stuck £20 on him at 3/1. :lol: God bless him. Waiting to find out if Reaching pulled it out, photo finish. Will only be another £25 if so. And as I type this, Reaching came second. :(

Fuck sake, McCoy's let me down today. Apparently he had some 'very good bookings today' so I picked two for a double. Both just shy of evens when I put them on, first horse ends up going all the way down to 1/2, so an easy win I'm thinking. Obviously not. Then of course the second one comes home easily to rub the salt in. :huff:

One step forwards, two steps back at the minute for me. :lol:

Edit: To rub salt in the wounds further, Gasquet wins the first set 6-1 vs Murray, nearly stuck my money on him @ 7/5 based on nothing more than he almost turned him over at Wimbledon last year and the French Open's Murray's least favourite slam.

Was attempting to build up a bit of a surplus before the Euro's, doesn't look like that's happening though. :lol:

Good Thursday, Friday and Saturday for me. Gatewood on the Friday, Main Sequence and Astrology e/w in the derby and only Mince let me down in a treble with Camelot and ST Nicholas Abbey. Showing a £211 profit from £57 outlay.

No more until Royal Ascot unless I get some decent tips. (No not the Samoan football team) :lol:

Just checked, I'd read another tip, this time betting against McCoy's odds-on favourite later on. Decided to call it a day after this mornings loss though, so inevitably it comes in at 6/1. Had a bit of a shitter today. :lol:

For the Euros, nice and early-ish:

Lewandowski top scorer @ 20/1

France to beat England, Sweden/England draw, England to beat Ukraine @ roughly 17/1

Portugal to beat Germany @ 7/2

Holland to beat Denmark, Greece to beat Russia, Italy to beat Croatia @ can't remember, maybe about 14/1?

For the Euros, nice and early-ish:

Lewandowski top scorer @ 20/1

France to beat England, Sweden/England draw, England to beat Ukraine @ roughly 17/1

Portugal to beat Germany @ 7/2

Holland to beat Denmark, Greece to beat Russia, Italy to beat Croatia @ can't remember, maybe about 14/1?

I may follow that up :thup:

Russia, Spain, Germany and France to all win their groups - 20/1 - £1

Germany win/Benzema top scorer - 80/1 - 50p

Germany to win - 3/1 - £10

France to win - 10/1 - £3

Is this sort of s*** a regular occurance Nath, before I start stalking your bets?

I would like to think I know a little bit about flat racing. Live in Newmarket, get the odd tip (not always good) and go quite often.

Still, forum tipster I am not and this was a good weekend for me. Follow me at your peril, I'll probably bankrupt you mate :lol:

i've got money on tahiti tonight.  :lol: fuck knows why.

what you predicting this time hanzypoo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't blame you one bit mate. Especially after their 70s Brazil performance to overcome the titans and clear favourites of Samoa.

theyre playing vanuatu. surely theylll batter them if they can dispose of samoa like they did.

also, how likely is robert lewandoski to be polands top scorer at the euros? 7/4 pretty fucking good odds for that right?

theyre playing vanuatu. surely theylll batter them if they can dispose of samoa like they did.

also, how likely is robert lewandoski to be polands top scorer at the euros? 7/4 pretty fucking good odds for that right?

Who is offering that?