The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Does anyone know of a good site where I can find out stats for previous international games including friendlies? Like number of corners, cards, possession etc?

Don't know if it'll have everything you need but I use soccerway.com.

Does anyone know of a good site where I can find out stats for previous international games including friendlies? Like number of corners, cards, possession etc?

Don't know if it'll have everything you need but I use soccerway.com.

Cheers Wormy, I'll check it out

What were Lewandowski's odds for topscorer before the game started.  Been saying for the last few days I'm gonna back him e/w, read it on a few forums as well and then typically bottled it (forgot) :lol:

You need to calm down on the Poland love and remember that they're the lowest rank team for a reason. I know rankings are flawed, but they're really not a good team and are currently drawing 1-1 with 10 man Greece for a reason.

You need to calm down on the Poland love and remember that they're the lowest rank team for a reason. I know rankings are flawed, but they're really not a good team and are currently drawing 1-1 with 10 man Greece for a reason.

Depends how much "love" there is. I thought they would win today and sneak through to the knockout stages, where they'd be swiftly seen to.

Depends how much "love" there is. I thought they would win today and sneak through to the knockout stages, where they'd be swiftly seen to.

Sneaking through to the knockout stages doesn't get you a top scorer though.

Bad start, at least Lewandowski scored. :undecided:

Nearly layed Poland at half time too, £5 would've potentially won just under £50.

Can't believe I passed on this, £5 to guarantee a profit no matter what, but no.

:fuuu: