The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Jonny: fuck you. :lol:

I'll qualify myself by saying that I won't be overly gutted if none of the bets win as the stakes are from what I won last night, and I'll also reiterate this: seeing Man Utd go out would be superb.

Real and City doing me proud. Lyon have a one man advantage for the whole of the second half so fingers crossed. Napoli need to take the lead at Villerreal. But Man U has to be the one truly fucking me over, don't they? :lol:

I like the fact the 2-0 scoreline for Real doesn't account for the apparently 2 legitimate Ajax goals that were randomly ruled out. Not that I imagine you care, like. I wouldn't, I've got to say. :lol:

I like the fact the 2-0 scoreline for Real doesn't account for the apparently 2 legitimate Ajax goals that were randomly ruled out. Not that I imagine you care, like. I wouldn't. :lol:

It isn't only that I don't care. We, Jose and me, don't care. :lol:

2 special ones, you know.... :lol:

Real and City doing me proud. Lyon have a one man advantage for the whole of the second half so fingers crossed. Napoli need to take the lead at Villerreal. But Man U has to be the one truly fucking me over, don't they? :lol:

Lyon. :thup:

I genuinely left the Man U result 'till last to look for. Genuinely had faith that, needing a win to get through, they'd pull their finger out of their asses. Considering I just threw £100 at Amazon for a Kindle for the mother, I thought 'Fuck yeah! The most expensive thing I'm going to buy for Christmas is free now!'. Needless to say, I hope Man U crash and burn in every competition this season, next season, and fall through the leagues until they go bust. Cunts.

I genuinely left the Man U result 'till last to look for. Genuinely had faith that, needing a win to get through, they'd pull their finger out of their asses. Considering I just threw £100 at Amazon for a Kindle for the mother, I thought 'Fuck yeah! The most expensive thing I'm going to buy for Christmas is free now!'. Needless to say, I hope Man U crash and burn in every competition this season, next season, and fall through the leagues until they go bust. Cunts.

:lol:

What's the odds on Man united NOT winning a trophy this season?

Can't see them doing much in the FA Cup or Premier League.

Probably not worth the effort now tbh. Probably would've been some fantastic odds floating about at the beginning of the season.

EDIT: 1.40 for nothing now. I think evens for Man U to progress further than Man City isn't too fucking bad though. And 20/1 for an all Manchester EL final.

What's the odds on Man united NOT winning a trophy this season?

Can't see them doing much in the FA Cup or Premier League.

Probably not worth the effort now tbh. Probably would've been some fantastic odds floating about at the beginning of the season.

Aye, just seen 2/5 in the other games thread.

Stuff that :yao: