The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Following on from yesterday's patterns:

West Brom dnb / Liverpool dnb / Sunderland dnb - 44/1

West Brom / Liverpool / Sunderland - 119/1

Will do some serious bets later.

Way too much football to completely do a break from betting.... :lol:

Back with some small-money bets, only. Big money will start in February, as I've said earlier.

5€ on

WBA - Spurs 2-0

City - Liverpool 1-2

Wigan - Sunderland 1-1

5€ on

WBA - Spurs draw / Liverpool / Sunderland

10€ on Liverpool / Newcastle

Got a treble of Sunderland, Man City and Spurs.

Then my barn door with a banjo bet of Carroll and Bendtner anytime goalscorers at 11/1

A Man City, Spurs, Real £10 got me £28. Chucked Real in for the hell of it, even though it only bumped the winnings up by about £3 or something utterly ridiculous. Needless to say I was going fucking insane when I thought they'd be the ones to fuck me in the ass. :lol: Thankfully they pulled through. Jammy cunts.

After leaving myself with 93p after withdrawal of winnings, the Maple Leafs and Cavs appear to be doing me proud in my 3 fold. But, by the very shit stats on WillHill, Fluminese U19s decided that they'd absolutely hammer whoever the fuck they were playing but not score. Would've bumped me up another fiver. :(

Got a treble of Sunderland, Man City and Spurs.

:thup:

Withdrew most of the winnings off this, don't like the look of tonight's games for an accumulator.

Left a couple of quid in for some goal scorer bets though, Ba first at 7/1 is tempting. If HBA starts might have him instead though.