The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Cardiff are 10/1 in normal time. My finger is twitching and daring me to back it.

You can get them at 3's for +1.

Went for this but also had a few other daft bets (Adam anytime at 4/1, Carroll hitting the target etc) so just about broke even.

Put my £10 free bet from Will Hill on Lille winning at Rennes at 19/10. £0 balance in my account so the £19 would have been very nice. Rennes go down to 10 men and then Lille take the lead just before half time. Keep checking the score and it stays at 1-0 so get out the bath at the 88th minute when I think the £19 is safe, get dried, check the score and see Mevlut f*cking Erdinc equalised in the last minute of stoppage time for Rennes.

F*ck off you useless twat who I've wasted so much time researching and watching video's off in the past. Absolute bellend  :lol:

£310 return on Napoli :thup:

Congrats, waited until HT to get on them, then as the in-play market was loading promptly went off to get a drink...didn't come back until the 71st minute :doh:

Eep. That was the most comfortable 1-goal victory I can recall. February to April are good betting months. May is terrible because things are already decided, there's too much rotation and  players have one eye on the summer.

Only interesting matches with teams I've heard of is Shrewsbury/Crawley and Braga playing some team in Portugal. Might stick something on Shrewsbury/Crawley, no clue what though.

The second part of that sentence should stop you from doing the first part!

Only interesting matches with teams I've heard of is Shrewsbury/Crawley and Braga playing some team in Portugal. Might stick something on Shrewsbury/Crawley, no clue what though.

Nah. The second part of that sentence means I put 2-1 Shrewsbury, 2-1 Crawley and 2-2 :lol:

Nah. The second part of that sentence means I put 2-1 Shrewsbury, 2-1 Crawley and 2-2 :lol:

Oof! Nearing half time and any of these still possible.

Oof! Nearing half time and any of these still possible.

:lol: