The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Hmmm not sure where to go on the Chelsea Napoli game tonight. Got £50 in my bet365 account so may aswell take the £50 free inplay offer. Thinking of betting on Napoli +2.5/3 before match so my original £50 is pretty safe and then Napoli draw no bet pretty soon inplay although that may change depending on how its looking. Anyone else taking the offer? Finding it quite a difficult game to predict.

Hmmm not sure where to go on the Chelsea Napoli game tonight. Got £50 in my bet365 account so may aswell take the £50 free inplay offer. Thinking of betting on Napoli +2.5/3 before match so my original £50 is pretty safe and then Napoli draw no bet pretty soon inplay although that may change depending on how its looking. Anyone else taking the offer? Finding it quite a difficult game to predict.

Do they offer DNB in-play?

Aye.

Aye.

So, the only way you would lose your £50 is if Chelsea won 3 goals?

(Don't understand Asian Handicap betting)

Edit: just wiki'd it - Everton v Newcastle is the example they use :)

My question would then be:

a) why not put the first in-play bet on something more high yielding (even though it would potentially be less likely to come off)?

b) why not put your pre-match bet on something even safer?

Free £50 on Napoli to win the race to 5 corners @ 12/5.

Two soft as shite corners cost me the free bet but at least the second one led to a goal to boost the chances of my proper bet coming in!

Stupid question - on Betfair, you can either "back" or "lay" on your chosen team (want to bet on Napoli) whats the difference?

If you want to back Napoli, you'd click back. If you wanted to oppose Napoli, you'd select lay.

Wonder how much -1 Chelsea -1 Real would've been. Trying to avoid betting after the amounts I've thrown away lately but I shouldn't have done so on a fucking second leg night. It's when easy money's there to be made most of the time. :(