The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Sorry to say, David, but I've just lumped on Dortmund to win thanks to you. You can kiss those €200 goodbye. My form is worse than Neil's and Wormy's put together.

Congrats on your wins tonight. :thup:

Interesting, Neil has gone for mackems or draw, I've got Blackburn. :shifty:

Was going to go for them DNB - think Sat would have taken a lot out of them and they'll have half an eye on the FAC

Not sure it would've taken that much out of them imo, wasn't like we were had them running all over the place frantically. Think it was more a case of O'Neill thinking a draw was fine and fancied his chances back at theirs.

They've also got a much stronger backbone than 4 months ago. I'd be surprised if they got beat. Oh well, we shall see.

Sorry to say, David, but I've just lumped on Dortmund to win thanks to you. You can kiss those €200 goodbye. My form is worse than Neil's and Wormy's put together.

Congrats on your wins tonight. :thup:

Starting to get quite worried now like :lol:

4 folds on:

Dortmund

Sunderland or draw

Huddersfield DNB

Sheff Wed

Southend

Swindon/Torquay draw.

---------------

Sunderland to win 2-1.

Feast your fucking eyes on this. :lol:

Every single one losing or lost, apart from Huddersfield. Majestic.

I know, it's as though they were flying high in good form, at home to a shit Walsall team. What a fool I was thinking any of that would have a degree of influence on the result. :lol:

May sound ridiculous me saying it, but I'm going to say it: has no-one been paying attention to West Ham's previous home form? 4 draws in a row, 3 of them 1-1. Harsh that they've conceded late, mind.

Well, yeah, you could say that about anything. Form may or may not continue, just depends if you're lucky in the sense of it continuing/overcoming the odds.

But frankly, if there was one scoreline that stood out tonight, it would've been West Ham, at home, 1-1.

The conclusion to all this is it's pretty much pot luck.