The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Despite all this Joey delimma, the (betting) life has to go on. After yesterday, my dream-bet is dead, great thanks to Sunderland. :lol:

Today, around 37€ on Udinese to qualify. Returns 137€. I'm not even hoping that it wins, because I'd rather see Arsenal in the CL than any Italian side, but I think Arsenal won't have a great chance today.

20 € on Udinese win as well.

Well, I've got a treble of Arsenal, Liverpool -1, Toon -1. Did ask for Arsenal -1 but the fantastic betting shop I used couldn't pull up odds for that. ??? Ah well. Leaves me more intrigued by the match as otherwise I wouldn't be standing a chance of it coming off. :lol:

Well, I've got a treble of Arsenal, Liverpool -1, Toon -1. Did ask for Arsenal -1 but the fantastic betting shop I used couldn't pull up odds for that. ??? Ah well. Leaves me more intrigued by the match as otherwise I wouldn't be standing a chance of it coming off. :lol:

Well. Wasn't expecting to be interested in this bet by tomorrow but alas, it's all on our boys to finally win a Cup tie against a lower team comfortably for once.

West ham made me go almost bankrupt. Fucking hell. My friend won £700 in profit and I lost £50.

Fucking worst day in betting in history almost. What the fuck do you do with £12?

Fucking hell, Neil winning, David and Felip losing. What on earth's been going on in here? :lol: I think I need to stick some more bets on.

I'm still losing, maintaining some normality in the betting world :thup:

Fucking hell, Neil winning, David and Felip losing. What on earth's been going on in here? :lol: I think I need to stick some more bets on.

Was last week, but lost the past couple of times. Had this midweek off to avoid shitting away the rest of my account.

I've decided, no more internet betting. I deposit the minimum of 5 quid, and waste it straight away. I can't just waltz into a betting shop any time of day so I won't throw away nearly as much.

Might see what odds I can get on some sort of 4 fold involving the english teams in the europa league tonight.

I've decided, no more internet betting. I deposit the minimum of 5 quid, and waste it straight away. I can't just waotz into a hetting shop any time of day so I won't throw away nearly as much.

Might see what odds I can get on some sort of 4 fold involving the english teams in the europa league tonight.

Weren't you the guy who shut down his bet365 account anyway? :lol:

I've only ever done internet betting, so I've no doubt this enquiry is going to sound stupid as fuck, but..

What is the general etiquette in betting shops? I feel like I was irritating the guy at the desk so much yesterday when asking the odds for a treble. Would you normally write down the bet yourself and just hand it over? 'Cause I don't want to go in and ask for a 6 fold team by team and for him to take ages again. :lol: