The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I've got Apoel +4 and 2-3 goals in Chelsea/Benfica. Chelsea are fucking useless ffs. :lol: Don't want a draw to give me it, as that'll screw my 4 fold of Chelsea/Real/Barca/Bayern. Queue Chelsea bottling it and Real grabbing another couple of goals to leave me with fuck all. :lol:

Fuck sake. I've also got -2 Real/-1 Chelsea. Real grab that extra goal. If that stays at that exact scoreline, and Chelsea can grow some fucking bollocks, I'll have 3 bets in. :lol:

Words can't describe. It was so obvious. This whole match. How can a team in the quarter finals of the Champions League, with the money they can spunk on their team, not score against 10 men without a penalty? It's written in the fucking stars to screw dozy cunts like me. :lol: Pricks.

I Fancy both Chelsea and Benfica to score tonight. (5/6 @ ladbrokes)

Benfica need the away goal, and have scored in every away game of the champions league this season. David Luiz is also doubtful to play.

Benfica also have 3 first choice centre backs out, probably going to have to play a defensive midfielder as a substitute.

Even though Benfica got took down to ten men, this paid off.  O0