Jason Duffner

Phil Mickleson

Luke Donald

all e/w

Cricket:

(Sri Lanka, 2nd Inns) - Under 305.5 @ 5/6

(Sri Lanka, 2nd Inns) - Under 280 @ 7/5

(Sri Lanka, 2nd Inns) - Under 255.5 @ 12/5

Jacobson is one shot off the lead in the golf - why is he 200-1? surely that's an incredible price for an e/w punt? Or is he prone to day 3/4 collapses?

:yao: 5 shots off the lead

£15 Cisse first scorer @ 11/2 = £112.50

£15 Newcastle to win both halves @ 10/1 = £150

Didn't make the Ben Arfa with UniBet, from what it looks like jumping on the bandwagon here is a bad idea (watch it be a f***ing good one this week though) :lol:

Oioi!

£15 Cisse first scorer @ 11/2 = £112.50

£15 Newcastle to win both halves @ 10/1 = £150

Didn't make the Ben Arfa with UniBet, from what it looks like jumping on the bandwagon here is a bad idea (watch it be a f***ing good one this week though) :lol:

Oioi!

Decent that. Congrats :thup:

Nah, I've got it all worked out. It's going to be a month of money. Nice little tax rebate in a few weeks, going to win a few bets, invest it all in Germany to win Euro 2012. All sorted. What could possibly go wrong?

We're down to 7/1 for a top four finish.

Liverpool are still 1/50 to finish ahead of us, of course :laugh: :lol:

No, not really - we're 1/40 for a top six finish.

And there's also this bit of cringe: http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/w-o-big-6

On your coattails.

Wait, couldn't someone put a massive stake on that and be virtually guaranteed winning?

Yep, you can make an easy grand just by putting £28k on us to win that market.

We're down to 7/1 for a top four finish.

Liverpool are still 1/50 to finish ahead of us, of course :laugh: :lol:

No, not really - we're 1/40 for a top six finish.

And there's also this bit of cringe: http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/w-o-big-6

On your coattails.

Wait, couldn't someone put a massive stake on that and be virtually guaranteed winning?

Makes sense. Unless you have a savings account with a kick-ass interest rate - 2.5% per quarter or something.

Stu, who's your trixie with? Never seen a bet like that before where they'll accept you doubling up selections.

I assumed he placed it manually tbh :lol:

Aye, in effect it's just 3 4-folds and a six-fold. Just paired off my selections.

Are trixies fashionable now? :lol: :p

Starting with a trixie:

Mackem game -2.5 goals

Arsenal

Man Utd -1

Still debating whats the best way to hedge off some of the potential Sheff Utd-1 winnings. Was going to cover a bit on Bournemouth +2 but it's a whopping 2/5.

Bournemouth +1 is 11/10 and Sheff Utd to win outright (this also has the added bonus of winning even if my main bet comes off) is 4/6.

Any ideas?

Given those odds, I'd probably just have a chunk of money in your account ready and monitor the odds in-play tbh. The 2/5 looks the bet there to me, but I'm risk averse obviously.

Given those odds, I'd probably just have a chunk of money in your account ready and monitor the odds in-play tbh. The 2/5 looks the bet there to me, but I'm risk averse obviously.

Got a family dinner in an hour, in-play is not really an option. Just concerned about the possibility of a dodgy refereeing decision (red card + pen) more than Bournemouth turning up :dave: