The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£888 profit.

Conrats mate. :thup:

Even better than my profit of the weekend. Well, I've not been at the races on Saturday, having come home after 6:00 and only been able to do some little bets with the mobile, though. :lol:

Did you throw a bit on both of those outcomes, Pilko, or just one?

Waiting on Sporting to emerge victorious away after Man City and PSG done their jobs admirably.

I've now posted it in here, so I've officially jinxed it and it'll be 1-0 Nacional. :yao:

You lot bet some serious money :lol:

:lol: Don't go there, mate. Just stick to what keeps you happy. I done that for a little while and actually started making money, just don't let the mixture of greed and retardation grab you like it did me. :aww:

It is two different bets.

:thup:

Can't claim all of the credit though, half of it is Rey's. He also provided me with a sterling weather report which prompted the bet.

Fuck it, I give up. :lol: Fuck screenshots. Type it out Ash you big-money Print Screening motherfucker!

:lol:

Basically had the same bet on twice. Want to know anything else? :razz:

Fuck it, I give up. :lol: Fuck screenshots. Type it out Ash you big-money Print Screening motherfucker!

:lol:

Basically had the same bet on twice. Want to know anything else? :razz:

Nah. Head hurts enough today. :lol:

Well surprise, sur-fucking-prise. 2-0 up. Quickly pegged back to 2-1. Now? 60th minute sending off for Sporting. Will they hang on away for 30 minutes? Will they fuck. Might as well close my account now.

Jammy fucking cunts. Went skitz at that equaliser. Then when I pull up my tv and start watching the final 20 minutes Sporting get a penalty straight after said equaliser. :lol: Queue 20 minutes of backs to the walls, and some fantastic saves from the Sporting 'keeper. Fuck it, first proper win in a little while, I'll take it. :snod: