The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest idlebob

Montpellier haven't come back from being a goal down to win away this season.

Would you bet your house on that then?  :)

Montpellier haven't come back from being a goal down to win away this season.

They don't need to win though.

This is still the betting thread, in here they need to win. :lol:

FFS. :lol:

Howay man ref, would be a 3-0 Montpellier win if this happened on FIFA.

Would they honour the bet do you reckon? Feel like it'd be one of those instances they'd use to screw you over.

Bodog certainly fucking would.

If they cancel it will my lost bet be returned?

If it's in a multiple of some kind it'll get settled without this match eg. if it was in a three fold, they'll treat it like a double. If it's a single yeah it'll just get returned.

Guest idlebob

If single, yes.  If multiple, counts as nonrunner

Would they honour the bet do you reckon? Feel like it'd be one of those instances they'd use to screw you over.

:lol: I assumed that part of the bet would be voided and you'd get the equivalent of the next multiple down. What's going on anyway? My Bet365 stream's knackered.

If it's in a multiple of some kind it'll get settled without this match eg. if it was in a three fold, they'll treat it like a double. If it's a single yeah it'll just get returned.

To be exact, the bet was for Giroud to score in both halves. He didn't score in the first half so the bet is void anyway but hopefully they would return it....

To be exact, the bet was for Giroud to score in both halves. He didn't score in the first half so the bet is void anyway but hopefully they would return it....

Won't return it then.

Guest idlebob

In that case, no, you won't get it back.  It lost as soon as half time came

Won't return it then.

:yao: gonna complain anyway

Won't return it then.

:yao: gonna complain anyway

:lol: Who knows if you don't try. :thup:

:lol: I assumed that part of the bet would be voided and you'd get the equivalent of the next multiple down. What's going on anyway? My Bet365 stream's knackered.

It seems to have calmed down now. Police on the pitch now in a line, heading down the sidelines. Everyone's just stood around like tits now. Not the best quality but from what I can see the stadiums starting to empty a little bit. Goalkeepers flirting over their gloves. Just the usual.