The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest idlebob

A Boca Juniors win needed for a £6 loss on the day.  After 8 hours of stress and anxiety.  This job doesn't pay well at all.

Boca are fucking shit.

Got a few players missing and they've a Libertadores game midweek which is way more important.

Had the draw backed but O'Higgins fucked that.

All about Toronto Croatia tonight lads, 4/11 now, stick your houses (or what you have left of them) on it. :snod:

Might see if they accept sheds. All i'll risk on that shit. I'll stick a cardboard box on it for Ali.

Ridiculous. Ball's falling to them every time, referees not giving shit against them, and they just can't do a fucking thing. Hate football. Racing much more threatening the few times they've got the ball in Boca's area.

Boca reducing my loss for the day to £19, I'll have that. Still nearly £100 profit of my own money for 2 weeks. :aww:

Towelie not 100% confident in Elfsborg tonight? Every penny from every account on Elfsborg it is. :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Pretty awful weekend of horsies for me, blew most of the money i won from Hearts/Wham/Chelsea on losers.

Just backed Tonkalili for £5ew to empty the account, hasnt a hope in hell but sod it  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

http://www.olbg.com/horse_racing.php amount of tips have gone through the roof since I had a peek last night.

:megusta:

Miss Diva cost us a fortune last Monday, whole pub backed it after one of the old blokes had a 'tip' which was later confirmed to be him taking the piss.......

http://www.olbg.com/horse_racing.php amount of tips have gone through the roof since I had a peek last night.

:megusta:

Miss Diva cost us a fortune last Monday, whole pub backed it after one of the old blokes had a 'tip' which was later confirmed to be him taking the piss.......

:lol:

:lol: Ouch.

Hans, check it out. It's what I've been using. It's no insider info or anything, just a load of people giving their opinion. Particularly look out for the speech bubbles beside any horse that'll have a note from someone who normally seems to know what they're talking about. I just flick through it all and pick out the ones that seem to have the best tips.