The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:lol: Fantastic. My hero.

Work means I'm being a good boy today, one lucky 15 I put on last night. Praying no non-runners. Only being a good boy because I was in at 9am so I've not got time to put shit on once more news and tips are out. :yao:

You HAVEN'T broke even? :lol:

Impressive.

In fairness I probably have, but not by much at all. In terms of online gambling I'm up by £300 maybe.

But with 3.30am Aspers trips added into the equation, probably not - I don't like to think too much about that.  :lol:

Wormy, I take it you've already got plenty of dosh on Eurovision?

In tonight's semi I have Greece, Denmark to win / top3

Hungary top 3

and Montenegro, Austria to qualify

Not too sure about the last two though.

Guest Roger Kint

Todays randomly shit horse racing bet is Star City in the first race at Nottingham. Based on nothing other than Dods is a fucking shithouse and he only has one runner all day. Cue the obvious failure  :lol:

Got a couple of tips from some man who owns race horses  :lol:

Vertibes on the 4:30 in Brighton & Shannon Spree in the 3:45 in Nottingham

Gutted. Didn't bother with any proper bets today, but I chucked about a couple quid I had left in the account on an odds-on 14 fold on Bet365 which would've returned about £30. There's 2 still to run, but so far the only one to have let me down was Germany U16s. :lol: Bastards got beat 3-1 by the Danish. :huff:

Meh. 2 winners and 2 losers in a lucky 15 lost me a tiny bit. Another one on the evening races is in order methinks. :snod: Can't decide to get involved in the football, will see how worth it a few doubles may be.

Think Evens for England on Saturday is a class price mind.

It is. Same goes for Germany's odds against Switzerland.

Who's Switzerlands manager? Is it still Hitzfeld? If it is I wouldn't be that certain on Germany :razz:

Think Evens for England on Saturday is a class price mind.

It is. Same goes for Germany's odds against Switzerland.

Who's Switzerlands manager? Is it still Hitzfeld? If it is I wouldn't be that certain on Germany :razz:

Still Hitzfeld. It's not certain but Löw will have his players out there to show themselves and normally Germany do well in those kind of games.