The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Are Lillestrom at home? If so I'd have them down to win. If it's away I'd have it down as a draw. Maybe a DNB bet may be worthwhile?

Nah it's away, yeah DNB is certainly tempting, finding it hard to be put off by the straight win though at the moment. Stabaeck will surely get a win sometime but Lillestrom have hit a bit of form.

Are Lillestrom at home? If so I'd have them down to win. If it's away I'd have it down as a draw. Maybe a DNB bet may be worthwhile?

Nah it's away, yeah DNB is certainly tempting, finding it hard to be put off by the straight win though at the moment. Stabaeck will surely get a win sometime but Lillestrom have hit a bit of form.

Do Lillestrom -2, just because we played them in the Inter-Toto cup years ago. WheresWestoor betting philosophy rarely fails.

:yao:

Do Lillestrom -2, just because we played them in the Inter-Toto cup years ago. WheresWestoor betting philosophy rarely fails.

:yao:

I'm in for £74.56 :megusta:

Lillestrom Sportsklubb @ 13/8

(Match Betting)

Molde Fotballklubb @ 13/10

(Match Betting)

Tromso IL @ 3/5

(Match Betting)

Haugesund @ 11/8

(Match Betting)

Multiple Type:  4 fold

Stake:  5.00

Possible Return:  114.71

Being a Lillestrøm supporter, I can safely say that we are in deep shit and I have a gut feeling we'll get smashed, would just be so fitting. Last match against Songdal we created 3 chances that I counted, in 90 minutes and the build up play, oh god.

Being a Lillestrøm supporter, I can safely say that we are in deep shit and I have a gut feeling we'll get smashed, would just be so fitting. Last match against Songdal we created 3 chances that I counted, in 90 minutes and the build up play, oh god.

Smashed by a team that has played 10 and lost 9? Are yous destroyed by injury or what?

Had a couple bets on the horses, been fairly straightforward at Leicester, three odds on favourites, two ridden by Detori, ease over the finish line without breaking sweat. How come it's never this simple when the whole forum picks a horse? :lol:

Anyway, no major profit, just makes amends for what I'd lost on the basketball last night. Probably enough to tempt me into wasting it on Norge footy. :lol:

Being a Lillestrøm supporter, I can safely say that we are in deep s*** and I have a gut feeling we'll get smashed, would just be so fitting. Last match against Songdal we created 3 chances that I counted, in 90 minutes and the build up play, oh god.

Smashed by a team that has played 10 and lost 9? Are yous destroyed by injury or what?

Not really, just that we bought about 11 new players and they just don't seem to click at all. The only player we actually can rely on has got his head turned by Everton.(Bjørn Bergmann Sigurdarson)And he will probably not be doing the grunt work up front there because of his injury history.

EDIT:

1-1 get in.

EDIT2:

Going back to my first statement.